Flying on a dragonfly

Hello everyone :smile: ,

I am new to LD4all as you may see and still in quest for lucidity. My lucid goal currently is to fly on a dragonfly… I wanted to know if lucid dreamers on this website have already experienced it and recommend it to me? I would like to see if you are inspired by this idea or not…

Thank you for reading me,

Cyclonic

I can’t say I’ve ridden a dragonfly (although I’ve flown as a dragon… does that count? :razz:), but dream flight in general is exhilarating, and it sounds like your method will be very unique. It’s also great that you have a set goal beyond “I want to have lucid dreams”, as this gives you something very specific to visualize as opposed to the abstract concept of “be lucid”. I encourage you to go for it, and let us know how it goes! Start up a dream journal here and track your progress!

EDIT: Added a smiley to make it clear that I was joking. >_>

And yes, Thorn, I’ve done a decision to post a DJ on this forum, although I already have one next to my bed but so it will be publically viewable.

And, after all, riding a dragon is almost the same thing. The only difference is that dragonflies behave differently: already saw how they fly? It’s very strange. And also the size of it…

And thank you for your encouragements :smile: ,

Cyclonic

Never experienced but its quite interesting :smile: