Free Lucid Induction CD "Download"

I tried it last night, and I didn’t have any especially clear dream, BUT I did have a pretty strong pre-lucid dream (half way into the dream I thought “Wait, I can do whatever I want because I have super powers!”). Immediately after that it just fell apart into a ND, but atleast that’s something :smile:

This is interesting, I played the CD at 3:00 AM last night and I heard it through the whole Lucid dream I had. I’ve never done that before, usually I loose contact with the sound! I posted the lucid at my dream journal.

later!
:peek:

AGH! Last night I listened two it twice as I was drifting between awake and asleep, and the turned it off and went to bed normally.

I woke up completely un able to remember the dream I had, and I didn’t get a lucid dream or anything close. …that I remember. I think I Might’ve had a FA but I can’t say I did - I wasn’t in it long enough to do a RC. I think I just woke up for a second in the middle of the night for no apparent reason.

Second night of listening before sleep…and i tell you what…Lucid Dream,first one in 4 months!:)I can only thank you one more time for this:)
I still cant wait to try it after some sleep.

im gonna be trying this soon this seems to be amazing at the amount of people having sucess.

What exactly did you do? How loud did you have it? Did you lay in bed and listen to it? For how long?

Squak- i was just reading some magazines before sleep and had it on in my stero(so not even with headphones)…i think it went few times round.

Last two nights i had it on through whole night and again i recalled my dreams very well.One of them was about me trying to change some radio station but i couldnt cuz on every channel there was same thing playing(prolly i had the file too quiet,im still experimenting with volume)

In total,after week of trying it out id say its one of the best tools to lucid dreaming(or recall itself) we have.If it keeps on giving us such results for longer(we know that sometimes even good methods has a tendency to "wear out")  we should give the author....hmmm..what?ill think of it but it should be something:)

Heh, I had a lucid dream after listening to that two nights ago.

I don’t know if it was the “fault” of the mp3, but I’m sure it helped :smile:

Download Complete!
I’m listening to the MP3! I just had this schizo thought i just felt like checking if the world i’m in was real!
Just a few minutes passed…
feeling kinda hipnotized! probably best if i go to sleep!
the voice sounds nice, is it yours?
Thx :content:

Nope, it’s excerpts from: [b]Frank D. Young Ph.D, /b Relax into Lucid Dreaming, A program for designing your dreams.

thanks!
phoen++

Man…I played this and wow…I fell asleep almost isntantly. The sound of rain hitting the window (i think that was the sound), makes me fall asleep so fast. lol. I like it! Only problem is…when i woke up, my cd player was on the ground, and my headphones were across the room… Don’t know when and how I pulled them off and threw them…lol. Dreambody didn’t like it I guess… Anyways…I guess because of that…I didn’t have anything special last night besides a cool ND. I’ll try again tonight, and will make sure to, fasten, my headphones :razz:

Very very very nice job phoenelai…I bow down :smile:

Well thanks, again…glad I could contribute! My biggest mistake was playing this at the beginning of the night, I never heard it, the REM periods are too short. Play it around 3-6 AM and let it loop and be loud enough so you can hear it while dreaming. You’ll have some luck I promise!

phoen++

Yeah I will definatly do that. Last night…I tried falling asleep with music AGAIN…and the same thing happened. ERGH. lol.

just curious… what volume should I play this at? I’ve noticed that the sharp k sound in “check” wakes me up almost instantly. Maybe I’m playing it too loud?

just gotta test with it…some prefer it to be so soft that u can just barely make out the words…

anyways…im going to have to wait till the weekend to do this…last night i tried waking up at 3 am…so I set my alarm clock to 3 am. well…i guess i had deep sleep last night, and i never woke up from my alarm clock, so i didnt get to change the alarm to wake me up at 630 for school…so i woke up EXTREMELY late and was just about late for class…BLAH! lol…im sure ill have some results tomorrow night, which is friday.

i have a hard time falling asleep with it i guess i just have to have silence.

It worked for me! I had a 5-sec WILD this morning after about 2 hrs of meditation while playing this track. Though I plaid it together with a binaural beats preset (4 & 8 Hz) and with three bell rings going off every 10 min. I think the bell rings will prevent the whole thing from being worn out if you keep asking yourself whether you are dreaming every time you hear them.

I’ve had better luck with it louder. When I’ve had a lucid and it was still playing I could hear it in the lucid dream and it assisted in keeping the lucidity going. I usually loose touch with sound sources but I noticed when I was lucid, I could hear it the dream very clearly thinking " oh yeah I need to keep this going, that’s the CD playing!"

phoen++

Okay, the next night. This method has consisently produced lucid dreams. Again same situation, I played the CD at 4 AM until I woke up (looped). I had a lucid dream, (DILD)then spun myself to a new scene. During both dreams, I hear the CD reminding me “I am aware that I’m dreaming”. I’ve had lucids from this technique at least 5 out 10 times I’ve tried. I’m wondering if anyone has experienced consistant results such as I. If I had one, I would like to put this test up against a nova dreamer and compare the results.

Good tidings!
phoen+++
:cool_laugh:

This looks VERY effective! If I had cable or even DSL I would download it… but wo is me, I have 56k syndrome.

I am going to once again pressure my dad into getting cable internet, but he probably won’t because he’s already paying $400 a month to keep my brother on his mission.

Anywho, if he could build me a 5 minute wrist-shock device and get cable internet, I would combine the following.

1. My FILM method 99.9% success rate
  2. Wrist schock techinque ? % success rate
  3. Lucid Dreaming MP3 50 % success rate?

Anyways, just think. If you were consistently to do ALL of the above methods, you WOULD have lucid dreams every REM period of EVERY night. Now when I say Lucid Dreaming MP3, I mean WBTB like Phoenali said also.