Free Lucid Induction CD "Download"

Hey Phonelai, with what program did you use to record the orginal file? Im just curious cause i wold make one on my own language and with my own voice :wink:

In my case, I listened to it while browsing the forums here :smile: About an hour later I went to bed without doing any other LD induction technique.

ok, thanks mystic :content: :grin: I’ll try that tonight

“well, I thought it hadn’t worked at first, but upon careful inspection, I found out my media player was on mute. I’ll try again tonight”- LOL BrokenSword88

Im just trying to find a way to convert it to some regular file i could listen to using my walkman(no computer at home).Two good recommendations so far,keep them coming.
Thx again :smile:

I usually try listen to them around 3-4AM, but when I fall asleep, I try to paying attention to the images; and run with them - launch the dream. (WILD Technique). Reading about lucidity for about 30 min helps, then play the track again and focus on your breathing and images coming.

When I made the Lucid Induction, I had one channel from my laptop triggering the Lucid Speaking samples from Sound Forge. On the other Channel I mixed in Space Distortion, and the Plastikman Consumed album. I was using a Korg Kaos pad 2 lines and 2 phono channels available. This was all recorderd into a Sony CD-Recorder directly line in (RCA.)

Of course you could now easily mix this with Traktor DJ (Native Instruments) which allows you to mix 2 channels plus you can loop and trigger samples.

Thanks!
phoenelai.livetechno.net/
phoenelai@lycos.com

This sounds great! Im going to try it later :content:

Ivan

No lucids tonight, but a nice prelucid one :smile: I think I might try your method, phoenelai. Seems like an effective one! :wink:

IT WORKED!!!

Look Here

Worked for me too.
I had one of the best lucid dreams last night that i have had in
a while, with more creative powers than usual.
I can not wait to try it tonight.
Great post Phoenelai. :thumbs: :beer:

Nice, I’m gonna try it too soon.

Well, i tried it and had 1 LD last night. This doesnt mean it worked however, since i have regular LD’s (I do MILD every night when i wake up). But it could have helped, who knows. When i try it more i’ll be able to say if it really works for me.

For me it worked the very first time i used it. I haven’t use it completely(when i mean completely i mean with loop all night long). I gonna try it tonight completely, thanks Phoen!

Hmmm…

Hey, can you just have the sea sound going and not that music? I hope thats not to hard to do. Its just that the music makes me all tence :neutral:

Thanks,
Ivan

Awsome, I’ll give it a try tonight :smile:

This is great! I had a real vivid dream!

Did you use it when you went to bed right-off?

Streaming it now at the moment. I will give this a try when I get my I-Pod. So far, this is some really good chill music, and I love this guy’s voice. Really smooth. This kinda reminds me of Riven or Myst, which adds to my likings.

My CD worked again! Well I woke my self up around 2:00 AM and read “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming” for about an hour. I then went back to bed at 3:00 and played my Lucid Induction CD continuously (until 6 AM). All of the sudden I was in my old car (Toyota Echo), I now have a Honda CRV. This immediately said “Dream” to me. I remember popping out a purple cassette from the player, this tape wasn’t mine and I didn’t recognize it. Again, this is a dream. So I slowly pulled up on the steering wheel and hit the accelerator and the car started flying (like something from Starwars) or any other future epic. For a second it started spinning out of control, but I was letting it do that and it was not too dizzying; but I brought it back under control. Eventually I landed it, and started to explore this near by BAR. I started eyeballing these weird people there thinking, “Man, this is my imagination creating these wierdos!”

:peek:

I finally had the chance to try it out.Firstly i just wanted to say that the file is great.Nice,relaxing,intentions are clear…quite good work done there!:slight_smile:
Anyways- i tried it before going to sleep(just to see how it manages with MILD itself) and had one of most vivid dreams that i recalled recently.
Tonight ,if i have a chance(if i can get proper headphones- the ones i have are huge) i will also try after some sleep,continuosly.
Again- good job mate!:slight_smile:

:user: Just finished downloading, :smile:
I’ll post back if I get it running on my old tape / timer setup.
Thanks Phoenelai