Fun with Genetics *SPLIT

Oh here is my cartoon version… I tested the dimenson of cartoon and I ended up looking like that…

:wink:

Edit:

Mmm I have no money. You? :content:

HAHAHA!!! very nice!

Uhh I have $1.75 in my checking account… and $1 in my pocket…maybe we really aren’t siblings! :tongue:

That’s awesome, that program has a lot of cool things :content:

[color=red] [b] This topic is split from! [url=https://community.ld4all.com/t/photoshop-fun-nt-split/8539]"New Photo Gallery Part III"[/url] [/color] [/b]

Oh my freaking god, that second ChicoDM7 cracked me up like a raw egg thrown on a wall. P.S. if this message gets through, I have found a little bug in the system, because it says this topic is locked.

Nightmares…invading…:sad:

I did that picture last night…

Enjoy. :wink:

Other treat for ya. :wink: Sorry, I really enjoy doing this! Ha ha ha!

Enjoy! :wink:

Hehe… let’s go for some more face transplants! Good thing mine is too blurry to be mutilated!

infection0… want to bet? :wink:

oh well… genetics can go wrong :content: thats me :content:

PS: i know… i posted it before :content: but it fits the thread :grin:

Holy crap! oh my god that is nasty! It’s so subtle, too, but when you look at it and “get it” then AAGH! First the mouth-eye. Then the eye-mouths pop out at you! Then you screamm!!
(How did you get so good??)

Love that one… very good! shudders It looks so real. It looks like you’re suffering cuz of it. :tongue:

Very well done! I want to see more like that! :biggrin:

What a pretty blue sky. :lmao:

wow! these are getting better and better. BTW that mouth/eye one scared me :eh:

I got pletny of links, you cann all click them because I renamed them txt at geocities, so no copy and pasting =P

Normal, old fanshioned regular picture

I was cloned, and I have no legs :sad:

I wont even mention it O_O

Not if you add “https://” twice. :wink: Fixed.

I see lots of garbage in text when I try to load them. I think they really should be .jpg files, not renamed to txt…
:smile:

Works fine on my pc!
Funny!

What programs do you guys use for these things? :smile:

those are really fake boobies you got there.

You must be using netscape or something, you need internet explorer to see these :smile: I use Kai’s SuperGoo $15 at best buy

That’s because you’re using IE.

I’m using the Mozilla browser for which a .txt is a .txt.
It’s ok because I launched IE just to view these files.

I’m sick of the IE exploits, over 30. Anyone can take over your computer when you use Internet Explorer. Mozilla Firebird is better, faster and safer now… It’s even got tabbed browsing and popup-blocking by default.