FUNDRAISER LD4ALL for server costs WE MADE IT! TYSM 🎉

Hi everyone,

It’s this time of year again where I ask for your help to cover one year (2024) of server costs. With the current donations already taken into account that people have kindly sent me this year already (patreons and through Paypal), the amount needed to cover everything is €676 (which is roughly US$676).

I am extremely grateful for everyone supporting LD4all and especially the patrons who have been supporting every month :tada: .

The goal is to raise €676 for a year of hosting.

How to support? Paypal (one time donation), or Patreon ($5 monthly)

:star: :arrow_right: Support LD4all with Patreon :arrow_left: :star:

:star: :arrow_right: Support through PayPal :arrow_left: :star:

Thank so much for everyone who helps!

As a token of gratitude you shall receive a special 2023 support badge :heart:

I’ll keep track in the title in this topic the amount that is raised.

Dec 27
currently we have € 676

once again my deepest gratitude and appreciation for everyone who helps. If LD4all has helped you in any way, then please help LD4all so we can continue to help everyone become lucid :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Siiw for your support! :siiw: :flower:

Thank you so much J.O. (Idk your forum name, please lmk) for your support! :sparkling_heart:

TYSM @Ysim - I wish the server ran on lucid vibes, but here are some for you! :star2:

1 Like

Tysm N. For becoming a patron!

While I deeply appreciate everyones help, we still haven’t covered the costs. I have always paid these out of my own pocket, but it is getting heavy to bear. If we can’t raise the needed amount, I will have to search for solutions, which may mean adding ads which I have always wanted to avoid. I am also looking into other possibly more cost effective server solutions, however I already have had to prepay for an entire year (2024), so I will use that time to see it things can be done differently for 2025.
In the mean time please if you can afford to and feel it in your heart to help LD4all, consider supporting, we still need 544 at the time I write this.

:sparkles::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

tysm @Fate for your support! much appreciated! :sparkling_heart:

This morning Santa left a present for LD4all, TYSM @Marvin ! :santa: :heart_decoration:

1 Like

I just sent the remaining sum (18€) to your personal Paypal ( Pasquale K.)

1 Like

Ahh thank you so much :sparkling_heart::tada: