Funny HH story

I thought I’d share a funny story about an HH I had recently and see if anyone else had some to share…(please move this topic if it isn’t in the right place!)

Before I knew what HH’s actually were, I woke up one night half asleep and saw a giant man next to my bed. I blinked my eyes a few times and it was gone. For a while I thought it was either a ghost or I was crazy, but last night I was thinking about it and realized it was an HH! I felt so happy because now I can tell my friends, since when I told them last time they were a little freaked out and didn’t really want to come over to my house anymore! :grin:

Anyone else have any stories?

Good HH story cechchelseablues! :smile:

I never seem to get visual HH, but I get auditory and tactile sensations. One time, I could hear what sounded like loads of people talking, like in a busy restaurant. I was trying to make out what they were saying, but I couldn’t.

Now this was really weird: I had a hypnopompic hallucination once (experienced while waking up). I woke up to hear a man with a baritone voice say, out loud, the words “hermaphrodite chests”. :eh: