Funny People

Ya I’m not asking for some god damn war. No siry but it is time for a change. We ain’t against the governement yet. Our goal should be to fix this our selves. We weren’t the ones who built the system. We almost had no power, if none, over the system. Now we can. They can’t fix it anymore. They never did. It’s our turn.
FOR THE PEOPLE. For the system. For us.
Thank you.

We aren’t :confused:

No not the governement. Not yet. We will be.
The system is run by the governement yes but their is a a tiny space where we can fight the system and not the goverenment. I a sense it will be affecting the goverenment but our aim is not the governement but the whole system not the people running. We fight the system down and then we build up. That way the foundation is strong enough to support the change and allow room for it.
Thank you.

Can we target the goverment anyway. What about… the huton report, yes, we could easly accuse the goverment there. :tongue:

Oh yes of course we could but would that be nessary right now? In the end the governement is the true enemy. I don’t want to sound like I’m a terrorist but they really are. We don’t want a change in the governement, we just want a change in the ruling. The system must be cleaned up.
Thank you.

Lol, I noticed you put Thanks you on the end of every of your posts.

KILL THE GOVERMENT! TOTURE THEM! THROW BOMBS ON THEM!
I would mind a system that enforces money into education and not the army.

Your welcome :tongue:

I say thanks because ever time you read my posts your probably waisting your free time so I say thanks for taking some time. I don’t think it’s the issue that they’re not getting payed enough.
Do you mean you wouldn’t mind? Education is more inportant then an army but also safety is also very important. But when you use that money to invade another country and destroy it. That’s not a good use of it.
The governement won’t do this. How do I know? because they haven’t yet. Thats where we come in. We are the next generation. Infinite power lies in every one of us. All we have to do is harness that power and everyone will see. The teachers,parents and the governement will see the power we have. They will be so over wellmend that they’ll step back for a moment and that wil be our cue to move in and through the light we shall come and we will destroy their imaginary kingdom and show the real world.
Thank you.

So technodreamer you in? Anyone else? If you are.
Thank you.

All i got to say is: SCHOOLS ARE A BREEDING GROUND FOR CRIME!! Shut down the schools, and shut down the problem.

63+ people and we are starting tomorrow. Just going to do some small things and I’ll show how it can be done and so on. It’s gonna be good. 63+ That I know of and not the other people i’ve talked to. I’ve had only 3 people against so far and they’ve posted the views but they got a lot of things wrong on how they understood me.
So be it then.
Thank you.