Galactic Portal and polar kin questions

Today it is:

kin 115: Blue Spectral Eagle
I Dissolve in order to Create
Releasing Mind
I seal the Output of Vision
With the Spectral tone of Liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.
I am a polar kin I transport the Blue galactic spectrum.

What does the two extra lines mean?

1 Like

Well, I can tell you what I know.

A “Galactic Activation Portal” is one of the blacked out days on the Tzolkin. These days are said to be more energetic than others. Today, Blue Spectral Eagle, marks the end of the first big stretch of Portal days.

A Polar Kin is a Kin from the Polar Earth Family, which is Blue Eagle, Yellow Sun, Red Serpent, or White Dog.

But that extra line in the poem is not added simply on the basis of the Kin being of the Polar family. Within the Tzolkin, there are four… “seasons”, if you will, each lasting 65 days. The beginning of each season is marked by a Polar Kin that has a tone of 3 (electric). The season will go through a total of 4 of the same Kin before running into the next one. Each of these 4 are assigned an action.

For example:

Red Electric Serpent: I am a polar kin, I Establish the Red galactic spectrum.

20 days later, it is Red Planetary Serpent, which reads: I am a polar Kin, I Extend the Red galactic spectrum.

20 more days later, Red Self-Existing Serpent: I am a polar Kin, I Convert the Red galactic spectrum

20 more days later, Red Spectral Serpent: I am a polar Kin, I Transport the Red galactic spectrum

5 days later, the next season begins, that of the White Dog. White Electric Dog starts the whole thing over again with: I am a polar Kin, I Establish the White galactic spectrum.

And so on and so on, cycling through all 4 polar kin.

As for the actual meaning of the lines in the poem… well, that’s entirely up to you.

1 Like

thank you, my mum had this kin:
kin 111: Blue Resonant Monkey
I Channel in order to Play
Inspiring Illusion
I seal the Process of Magic
With the Resonant tone of Attunement
I am guided by the power of Abundance
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

and she has lucid dreams naturally, the last she had for about a year ago, she has had atleast 30 LDs

1 Like

Wonderful explanation! I was just looking myself for the meaning of polar kin, thank you for this