Girls you would love to dream about... Part II

It’s Yuna!

YEP! :woot:

Huey, you naughty boy. That was a kasumi cosplay… drools umm… yep, the first one was Kasumi from Dead or Alive 2… good guy… good boy…

Any cosplay of Ayane? I liked her better than Kasumi…

Yeah, I found some, but they don’t really look like her…:eh:

okay… that happens, unfortunately, i came across one of rikku… it was a man in a dress… a tight one too…

/me shudders

laughs self to pieces…litterally
the one that plays…whats her name in serenity…Rain?..nah thats not it…well the black haired psycic, ass kicking one…she’s the defenition of hot ^^
i mean which male wouldnt like a girl who could tell the future and fend off an entire army of armed runner zombie like creatures single handedly with only a twig?

girl with acrobatic abilities + girl that can kick serios ass with or without weapons = HOT
exept for the whole “crazy weapon” side of her…i dont want her to suddenly go nuts because a coca cola ad had a subliminal message in it (watch the film if you dont know what i mean)

I’m trying to find a really good Chun Li cosplay–for Domi Li–but, I can’t find any good ones…

How about…her

Well…meh–she’s alright, I guess…

This topic is now starting to go off topic. It is girls you would love to dream about … not “Let’s search the web for hot looking girls” :tongue:
/me throws truits at Huey and HebrewB

LMAO who says we wouldnt like to dream about those too?
your trying to say “keep it clean” am i right?..so i will :content:

:good: Good idea, moogle!

[size=75]RUN HB, SHE’S THROWIN’ TRUIT!!![/size]

/me gets hit by a flying truit
WOAH!
/me notices certain things about the truit
HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU ABUSE JARDAR!
/me slaps moog with a HUGE truit (not out of respect)
EVIL MOOGLE!

hebrewb gets shown the banmobile :razz:

Who says we wouldnt love to dream of them ?

They look nice BTW.

And whats wrong with hot girls ? :confused:

/me avoids Moogs truit-trow.

Though I guess we dont have to go longer than to the ld4all gallery … :nodnodwinkwink:

:good: Haha! Good one, Petter. I very much agree–the females here are oh so HOT!! :content: It’s purely out of respect, ladies! :smile:

lol
You know how there’s a post your picture thread? It’d be funny if you posted some of those pictures up. lol :tongue:

Yeah… a guy, posting a picture of somebody who is obviously a female, then saying thats them… won’t that bring up certain questions?

Of course not, HB–it’s very logical :wink:

I say one name… only one.

Angela Gossow!!! FFS
PICTURE
She is the shit!

And there is this other girl i dream about ll the time. But i wont tell you who it is :ebil:

OMG! :eek: Add her to MY list! :good: