H2O

Strangely no one has already posted this

I am seeing many claims that water induces very vivid dreams at the expense (or not :content: ) of them being increasingly sexual

So is there any fact behind this claim, and I would suppose that it would improve LD’s vividness also though I haven’t checked

Well, a well-hydrated brain is a well-functioning brain, so I’m not surprised if that’s the case with dreams. It’s definitely worth a try, as nothing bad could happen from it.

I mean drinking untill you have like a full bladder

Okay, after reading your first post I was a bit baffled, but now I understand!

Right, the full-bladder thing really only has two decent uses that make it somewhat effective for some people. I’m not one of those people, so I don’t have any primary sourced success stories for you. I do know however, that with some people it will cause them to: A: Dream of toilet-related things and, B: Wake up sometime earlier than they normally would

Like I said, it’s not from my own experiences so keep that in mind.

Well that sounds negative compared to the other reports I found, so I will have to simply try it

Also, don’t start drinkign gallons of water to induce lucid dreams. Waking up to urinate could help with WBTB but if you decidde to drink 2-3 gallons of water all at once you could get water toxiticy and die. Which as we all know is bad :tongue:

Just don’t overdo it is all I’m saying…

More information: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhydration

ahahaha, I know that lol, I tried it last night no results but I didn’t drink a lot of water just about a cup right before I go to bed.

I think water helps you remember things like auto suggestion better. I usually wake up much more easily when I drink water.

But last night I took too much water and I ended up dreaming going to the bathroom. :razz:
And on the morning I had to like rush to bathroom! :rofl:

I agree with this. From my own experience I have drank somewhat a lot of water (different amounts since I have a 20oz. water bottle) and woke up in the middle of the night. I’ll try this tonight to see if it works again. :content: I’ll report back.

I actually sleepwalk to the bathroom in my sleep with no memory of the event

I didn’t do this last night. I went to bed at 8:00 PM and woke up at 9:30 PM. Then I stayed up until 2:00 AM due to no sleepiness. I did go the bathroom a lot though since I 'm sick and all.

what many here proposed by many people seems to be a variation of MILD with a RL reminder :lol: … (a bit like a NovaDreamer with water rofl)

I think that water doesnt INDUCE lucid dreams , but that it helps really much .
i have a better recall when i go to bed hydrated …

Im not getting more LD’s but I am getting increasingly sexual dreams.

I usually do not drink a lot throughout the day and yesterday I drank a glass of water every hour and I turned out to recall 5 dreams this morning. So I’m going to continue through tonight and see how that turns out. Seems it could bring true.

i will give this a try but can u tell me how much water to drink?
5-6 glasses?

thats about how much i drank, if not more. But i also had glasses of milk and hot chocolate, heard that helps with vividness also

ok thanks. I will have 6 glasses of water tonight and post the results tomorrow :grin:

Urinating does help me remember to do WBTB.

hmm… this is interesting… has anyone heard/seen of Dr. Emoto’s work with water crystals? apparently saying different words (or even writing them on the glass) changes the structure of the water to reflect that word. You can probably tell where I’m going with this… but what if we were to write (and say) the words “lucid dream” on a bottle of water? worth a shot i think. :smile:

yea that is worth a try. ill try that tomorrow night and see what happens