HandBook Website is UP! [READ]

I don’t consider this a begginer method. Or if you do, I recommened you make a recommendation against it.

Looking good! Oddly enough, I am also working on a slightly similar projject.

Thank you bendrummin58,

I’m very new and I have been looking for details about some of these techniques.

Very well done

yes, with such an eyegribing intro, this site will increase the LDing population :wink:

you could instead order the tutorials in amount of efforts needed.

In that case the Hand Technique and MILD would be the “easyest” while RC (because you have to remember to do rc during the day) and WBTB (because you have to wake up during the night) are one step above in efforts.

I will update the site tomorrow if not tonight. I’ve been busy lately with school and have homework to do. I will take off the Beginner through Advanced stuff since you guys arn’t liking that. And as for ordering them in efforts…no I’m not going to do that. WBTB is easy to me…and for others as I can see, its hard. So yeah…I’ll just have a solid list and might post on the average success the method has. Anyways, so look back on it tomorrow. C-Ya.

Good work so far.

I did not read the hole thing yet. Just took a quick glance at it but, good work so far. You might want to explain what people might experience with WILD. I know my first WILD scared the #$% out of me.

Also: I do not really view any tech as beginner, intermediate level, and advanced. I mean a complete beginner can succeed with WILD. But, lots of books and tutorials on LD 'ing do the same thing.

There are some techniques like PILD that I would not include but, that is just me. I understand your reasons for including it.

Good luck with it. When people ask for a list of free resources I’ll add yours to the list.

I will add about experiences with techs such as WILD in a while…and i updated the website with diff link colors and diff tutorials page.