Harry Potter Discussion [warning: spoilers]

Hello this site is for anyone who has read all of the books so far in the Harry Potter series. So if you have not read all of the books please do not read this it may conatain some spoilers. I think it is time to start talking about what is going to happen in the final book. Have fun.

Sounds like a plan to me. :smile: So how do you guys think Rowling will manage the last book? It’s going to be looooong, I’ll tell you that. :wink:

I dont think it will be as long as the 5th
But i think it will be rushed and everything will be squeezed in

He has to get the remaining 4 though, and it’s going to take up a lot of pages to make up a story for each one.

well, maybe they find out some are destroyed already or something. Or snape has one. why don’t they just make a batch of lucky potion and go get 'em all and kill voldemort. The end :grin:

I like Q’s plan :content:.

Dang I’m good :cool:

[size=9]hi wolb :grin:[/size]

Draco was not the brightest person in the world. He should have not put the invisibility cloak on harry like he did (that was mean). I would have kept the invisibility cloak. Could you imagine what Draco could have done if he had the invisibility cloak and Harry did not.

All hell would break loose…

You forget one thing.
Harry was actually found .
If he wasn`t that would have been terrible

I know Harry was found I was talking about the fact that what would have happened if Draco was able to get ahold of the invisibility cloak and use it to his advantage.

yes indeed… but if he stole it harry would know he stole it. Unless he wanted to be invisible for the rest of his life.

I think if Draco stole the invisibility cloak he would be smart enough to keep it hidden in a safe place or let other slytherins use the cloak.

yes but if he stole it at that moment then harry would know he stole it so everybody would be on his back.

But harry was paralyzed and unable to move.

Voldemort will be defeated but not killed via any unforgivable curse, he may not even die.

Things Dumbledore has said several times over;

Things pertaining to Love and it’s protection of Harry.
Voldemort doesn’t not have nor understand love
That protection (rather that LOVE) is now in Voldemort.

There are things worse than death.

We both know there are other ways of destroying a man, Tom. Merely taking your life would not satisfy me…

– put them altogether and it says Voldemort is going to have some issues that having love in his blood will cause. His defeat will not be due to death and he may survive only to be killed by someone else who has his own “dark lord” visions (for now i will not name him, but say he is not loyal to either side)

Also I think Harry should die, he probably won’t but he should.

As for the cloak. Harry would know he had it, if he had stolen it. Harry is not dumb enough to do nothing he would have told Dumbledore, such an item in the hands of a “possible” Death Eater is not a good thing.

Horcrux - Locket Is it destroyed? I know many people believe that RAB is Regulus Black, particularly because in OotP when they were cleaning the Black house, they found an unopenable locket.

However, we don’t know that it was destroyed or if that locket is “the” locket. Although I believe it could be (hence why we saw Mundungus with Harry/Blacks items)

But there is also the possibility that the locket is still in the cave, remember when in the cave Harry tried to accio the locket, both times the SAME inferi rose. What if that inferi IS R.A.B?

What if he force-fed the “liquid” to Kreacher - which is why he’s so messed in the head :wink: Kreacher returned to the house, but R.A.B succumbed to the inferi and was pulled under the locket in his hand? This could explain why it was the same inferi rising - the locket was in it’s hand.

Since when would or did Draco steal Harry’s cloak?

On the train to hogwarts, Harry was using it to listen to the slytherins.

Draco beat him up and covered him with it hoping he’d be back in London before they realised Harry was missing, that where they are suggesting he could/should have stolen it. That said, Draco may well have his own cloak. His family is rather wealthy after all.

anyone seen this site dumbledoreisnotdead.com/introduction.html

thanks magnus! very interesting read :happy: