Has anyone recently tried HILD?

I’m thinking about trying out HILD tonight. Has anyone tried this over the last month or so? How effective was it in inducing LD’s? :smile:

A few months back when I first started LD’s, I used HILD (I think it’s called FILD now) and it was rather effective. I had my first few good LD’s with that. To me, however, it seemed very similar to WILD…

It took me probably a week and half to get my first LD with it, but I coupled it with WBTB (I think the instructions tell you to do that anyway).

Of course it depends. Some people won’t do certain techniques because they simply won’t work for them. I say give it a shot and if it doesn’t work and you’ve been trying it for a while, try a different tech.

Thanks for your advice MatrixManNe0. :smile:

Well, I tried last night, but it didn’t work very well. I wasn’t very tired and I think I was concentrating too hard. However, I did get to the stage of SP and I heard a couple of auditory HH.

I think I just fell asleep an hour later. I woke up at about 4am, and immediately decided to try out WBTB. It almost worked, but I didn’t get any lucids. Maybe tonight though… :smile:

Hi,

I know Hargart dosent use the forums anymore,

Im trying it tonight, Going to bed at 12 and waking up at 4am then doing it.

Just wondering who has used HILD and who its been sucessful for?

forum.ld4all.com/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=

:wink:

moved into this topic … there should be many personal experience posts in the HILD topic https://community.ld4all.com/t/hargarts-induction-technique-log-hild/10708