Have any friends who are also interested in lucid dreams?

Ah I see I do have a friend interested in LD’ing after all. I tried to get a few of my friends interested, but normally they just like hearing about how illogical my dreams are :lol:

So, welcome to the forum, Apprentice :razz:

I have only three friends intersted in it and only one did LD in night … :sad:

My sister :cool: aka Sanoma

My mom knows about lucid dreaming because i told her about it but i dont think she really cares :tongue: My brother once saw this website because i left it up by accident. He was like," what the heck is this." I told him its lucid dreaming and its when you know your dreaming and you can do anything. He was like your weird and left the room laughing. He didn’t care about it either :tongue:

I think one of my friends was “interested,” but she’s really shy and hasn’t joined LD4all yet because, of all things, she gets nervous on forums.

:sad: too bad too. She’s my only friend who’ll talk about dreams.

Sigh :sad: My friend is also like this. He says that every night, he knows he’s dreaming. But he says he’s too lazy to do anything. When I had my first LD, I was so happy and couldn’t stop talking about it! :content: When I told my mom about LD’ing, she didn’t believe me, but when I told her about my first LD and how cool it was and-
“SHUT UP!”
Wha-? :eek:
She didn’t care enough about it to even listen. If that wasn’t bad enough, my friend also didn’t care! He’s got this amazing gift which he doesn’t use!
People are so ignorant these days :grrr:

I know.In medevil times, people would be doing this all the time!But yeah,I have one friend.He hasn’t had one that I know of.

I have a few friends who are interested, but one doesn’t become lucid so much as he has extremely vivid dreams. It’s kind of annoying to listen to him talk about how real they feel and such, though, since my dreams tend to be washed out and dull, and he’s well aware of it. Excitement is one thing, bragging is another. :sad:

My other friend recently was. He got lucid around 4 times but would wake up right afterwards so he quit :meh:.

Tbh, I rarely talk about lucid dreaming with my friends.

I’ve told two friends about lucid dreaming. One of them is a bit interested in lucid dreaming, but he doesn’t take the effort to become lucid himself, he just likes my stories about it.

I have a very – how should I put this? – gifted circle of friends, and we talk about weird stuff all the time. Many of my friends know a little about lucid dreaming, but none seemed as interested as me.

Then, randomly, a couple of months ago, my best guy friend turned to me and asked, “Hey Katherine, have you ever heard of a thing called lucid dreaming?” I was like, “Whoa, you know about that?!” :cheesy: He grinned and replied, “Yeah, I’ve been trying to have lucid dreams lately. Lots of different techniques.” So I started explaining a bunch of stuff to him. Now we talk about our LD attempts sometimes. He’s really the only one (other than my brother, who doesn’t care that much) who I really talk to about it, and it’s pretty cool to have a friend I can talk to about that kind of thing. :content:

You’re quite fortunate to have a group of friends interested in Lucid Dreams. My friends are “gifted” as well, gifted in acting like blithering RPG-addicted dolts. But I digress…

It must be fun to have someone to share dreams with. Congratulations. :happy: Might I suggest that you attempt a Shared Dream? It could be quite fun.

I have a very small group of friends that I’ve told about it but my best friend is the only one who seems to care. She has even had a LD before.We hardly talk about it much but I can tell she’s look it up because she knows alot about it.Someone who is even more interested in LDing is my mom! She loves to hear about techs and my attempts at LDing and she’s even trying to get LDs.

I keep telling just about everyone I meet about them XD; I know I must sound weird to some but dreaming is amazing, and 2 have actually said they had them before randomly. And ones gonna try keep a DJ now ^^!

I have told some of my friends about Lucid Dreaming, but only one was interested. He have had some LD’s, but he has not much motivation.

I told a girl at my school about lucid dreaming and she is really interested in it. I told her about this website and hopefully she’ll register soon.

My friends are like interested in it theoreticly, but no one gives a crap about actually trying to learn it, I might get the question “How’s the dreaming going?” like once every other month or so.

I get that also, from people that don’t care much about it. It gets annoying fast.

I think I actually heard my friend talking about it with someone else. He was siting next to me and I wasn’t really paying attention until I heard the word lucid. This set off my curiosity but when I asked what they were talking about, I didn’t get a straight answer. Oh well…

:truit: You have friends here!

Me, i have one who’s getting there. He had one, because i told him about RC ’ s.