Have any friends who are also interested in lucid dreams?

I recently did a book report on EWLD, and when people saw the cover they were curious, so I was able to tell my friends about lucid dreaming without having to bring it up, they asked out of their own curiosity. :smile: One of my friends even borrowed EWLD and used it to do the next assigned book report, but he didn’t read it all… I explained most of it to him though when he asked me to help him with the report, so he still learned a lot about it. My friends seem pretty accepting of it, they say it’s cool and joke about it a bit, but they seem a little interested, they just think it’s too hard. I’ve found that some of my more distant friends have actually read EWLD, which was pretty shocking for me, I thought I’d be the only one.

Yeah, you’d think the idea of a realistic fantasy world would be enough motivation for people…

I have 1 friend who is acully trying to get an LD.
I’ve gotten 4 total to register, but only one acully takes interest in this type of stuff.

I know, right?!
Strange…Why don’t they try LDing first before dismissing it all as fake? Or they can’t do it? :confused:

i cant believe so many people aren’t interested in it. i tell them, you can do whatever you want. flying and super powers. once i heard about it i was hooked on it i read about it everyday. i have 2 friends interested but one isn’t motivated…

Bwahahaha! After the interview I gave my friend for his Psych paper, he’s been totally hooked. I let him borrow my copy of EWLD, and I’m a little worried that I won’t get it back! I’ll see if I can’t steer him in this direction…

I mentioned lucid dreaming to a friend once. He asked me if I ever had one before, and I told him yes. He said I was weird, and the conversation didn’t go any further than that…

I think I sent a link to a friend once…
He never got back to me on that one…

I finally got one to register… and I haven’t seen my other friend, even though she’s in my class… I’m working hard!

The one I got to register has a poor internet connection so he was unable to.

i don’t have any friends interested at all in lucid dreaming. they either just don’t care or they think it’s some kind of weird voodoo. i talk to other people about it whenever i can, though.

Every friend that i mentioned it to didn’t even know what it was in the first place. Then i told them about this site and i don’t think any of them ever looked it up :sad:

i told my friend and she seemed interested but not enough to try it and research it. it seems people these days just dont care about thier dreams or think they’re a waste of time… so sad… :sad:

I have one friend that said it was really cool, and is trying to have LDs with me (although admittedly, her efforts aren’t as… strenuous as mine.) I tried telling a male friend about it, and he was weirded out. So now I’m afraid to mention it to people. :bambi:

ive told my friends but they’re just like ‘meh’ and dont care. i mean, they asked what lucid dreaming is but after i told them they simply replied with an “oh, ok” and get distracted so its obvious its something they arent interested in.
thats alright with me though. i couldnt bear the thought of being jealous of a friend who could induce LD 's easier than i could. jealousy seems to cause most fights at school.

I’ve turned a few heads with the mention of Lucid Dreams, most of my friends find it interesting, the problem with them…and me for that matter…is that we tend to be easily distracted. For most it’s no fault of their own that they forget to start a dream journal :tongue:

I wish I had a copy of EWLD to lend them as a reminder, but I guess the brunt of the responsibility falls on their shoulders. Hopefully they end up working with it and in the mean time I’ll try keeping them from giving up

I have one friend who was interested in it. I directed him here, but he said the website didn’t work :confused:. I think he lost interest.

Most of the people I talk to say that you’re just dreaming it, you’re not in control… and then they turn away…

Others are really interested by it, but they don’t try… they just wait for it to happen!

It really bothers me!

/me told a few people…
They’re all like “Yeah cool!I will sign up,but tomorrow.”
They never do…
Predator joined…(for WG)

Most of my friends are interested, but not enough to both doing it, which pisses me off >_>

Just one, and he is getting pretty good at it too, its great to have someone outside the forum who is entersted in LDing. By the way what does “Post was banned for this user” mean?
I have a friend who is in jail, and Ive been thinking about teaching him, Im pretty sure he would find it very usefull.

I showed the site to another friend who LDs… but he said, “Oh, I can already lucid dream, so I don’t need a site like that”

I told him that it wasn’t just learning… (if it was, nobody would be on here for more than a few months) But he’s the type that says “no” if he’s made up his mind… and sticks with it even if it leads to total humiliation and regret… (Actually, I don’t want him on here when I think about it)

I have another friend that LDs often, but I haven’t seen her for a few weeks, and I’m wondering if she has any friends interested… (pretty much all are mutual)

Nope nobody i know is interested ! ive tried talking about it with close friends and some family but they dont take me seriously i dont think they really get it, its annoying!