Having the same dream twice

My first topic on the forum! :woo:

I was wondering if anyone has ever dreamt the same dream twice or more?
I had a dream and when I woke up I realized that I had that SAME dream when I was younger. It was amazing that a dream from my childhood came back to me as a teenager.
Is this normal? Because I haven’t seen or read anything about it on the website.

Some dreams can happen even more than twice, and are usually called recurring dreams. They are often packed with meanings, and it is recommended to give it a try and interpret them.
Beware, though, as dreams can play tricks on us. In fact, dream do possess the property of occasionally creating False Memories (or FM), that is, remembering of having done things, in the dream or IWL, that we really didn’t. For example, I would sometimes wake up and think I had dreamt a particular dream another time in the past, only to find out there wasn’t anything like it in my DJ :tongue: so keep an eye on the whole thing, and dream on.

Aha, interesting, although I am very sure that I did have the same dream when I was younger. Some dreams from when I was little are stored in my head and they are very clear, I remember them exactly as they were back then.
I don’t have a DJ but I’m thinking about maybe getting one.
I actually had a DJ when I was like 10 years old because my teacher at school thought it would be cool to write down your dreams, but that was way before I found out about the term “lucid dreaming”.
I have no clue where it is right now though, hehe. :razz:

Wow, grats to your teacher for being so wise ^^
Keeping a DJ is advised if you want to have good recall, as it motivates you every morning to remember what the heck you were doing just moments before :tongue: and when you have a LD, you want to remember it when you wake up, don’t you? :wink:

In dreams, anything is normal. I have never had such dreams, except maybe once or twice. But then I hardly remembered them. The most wonderful thing about dreams is that you can do anything in them, even have them twice.

i also had numbers of dream repeated all over again and mostly from my childhood

:welcome: yoshi to LD4all! ^^ You could introduce yourself properly to the community by posting in the “Hi, I’m new here” topic. :smile: