Hello!

hello
i am lucid dreaming for now since begin 2022 and maybe end 2021 i dont know realy anmore so aproxematly an half year
and im realy spirituail
and aslo into science and that stuff
and im spiritiualy evolving
and in a lucid dream i have never realy controlled a dream i have stabilised a dream
but what my goals are for lucid dreaming is : to better stabilise my dreams , to learn to control my dreams , and to do shadow wor k in my dream and talk to my subconscious
i kinda now how to stabilise a dream by
rotating and seeing and foccusing your lucid eyes at the envirement
and i now a bit how to control
a lucid dream
you just need to
expect and beleve phings to happen or that you aready have that in the dream then it will happen
and by stabilising your dream trying to do a reaility check evrey 5 or 10 minutes to make sure that you are in a dream
but has anyone some tips on how to control a dream better and to stabilse my dreams better
and how to Lucid dream more easely using Mild
because i use mild to lucid dream
but its always with me with mild that i fall asleep repeating the mantra but that i dont lucid dream like the mantra is “i am dreaming” or “i dream”
and then i usaly dont lucid dream
or my last thought is something else and i get distracted
and my goal for lucid dreaming is to learn to stabilise my lucid dreams more better and to control my lucid dreams and to use that to talk to my subconscious mind and doing deep shadow work in my lucid dreams. and try to use that to astral project and induce sleep paryalasis to astral project. and seeing if thats real
and if i can do it.

A suggestion would be that you can use a lot of reality checks aggressively. For instance it is one thing to put your finger through your hand. It is also kinda easy to try some telekinesis or do something you wouldn’t do in real life.

But there are extreme reality checks, like trying to breathe underwater. Finding different ways to make it more than obvious to yourself that this is definitely a dream. Even if you know it is a dream yourself, just doing reality checks beyond that and sticking to those fundamentals can somehow ground you and leave everything beyond doubt that you are in a dream. Touching the ground is another good one for that. Holding your nose and breathing through it anyway is good. Just respecting the process of reality checks and not being happy with just one.

It seems like you should be able to just say “Oh it’s a dream” and that’s all you need, but really you can stack the reality checks on top of each other and really do that while you are experiencing the story of the dream and the dream. The reality checks shouldn’t take away from the experience of the dream but be something that you continuously do, if You are really trying to get some more stability or lucidity.

I think it’s a strong answer to what you are asking, reinforce the dream itself with multiple reality checks, there really is something to it. It’s not something for everyone to do all the time because everyone has different levels of motivation and effort. But if you want to enforce to yourself that it’s a dream and solidify it, use multiple reality checks. Don’t just stop after the first successful reality check.

1 Like

Phanks For The Answer Im Gonna Do That Soon