Help! Can't enter SP during WILD!

Hello fellow luciders, this is is my first post after 3 mnths of practicing. The problem for me at the moment is that when I try to WILD, maybe in the afternoon when im tired or at 4am in the middle of the night, I can’t get past the tingly feeling. To my suprise, I can stay awake for like an hour. I may let my mind wander and enter a random dream accidently without knowing but I don’t get lucid. I have been lucid once when I tried MILD for the first three days but MILD has never worked after that. I have tried FILD also but with no luck. Do you have any suggestions or is it a matter of practice?

Thanks

NOTES: I am a deep sleeper, I have very good dream recall and a dream diary with no similarities. Don’t know if this will help but I have an ability in where I can wake up instantly in a nightmare without dying.

MILD worked once for you, so chances are it will work again. Just keep trying! :smile:

As for WILD, you have already entered a dream so you’re getting there! You should keep repeating the phrase “I am dreaming”, and eventually you will be dreaming.

I should have known to try MILD again. I took a herbal tea before I went to bed that someone recommended to increase vividness and lucidity then done the MILD method. I woke up 3 hours later then entered a dream. I was lucid for like 5 mins and also met my spirit/dream guide (I think) then woke up. It seems MILD works best for me.

Thanks 4therace!

No problem! :content:

Also, you should be doing these methods with the help of the WBTB method, so you’re directly entering REM.

Good luck!