Help me with lucid dreaming!

Are you going to try the hand thing? Should i also try to sleep on my back, MILD, or WILD :eh:

Sleeping on your back i heard means bad dreams, but im doing MILD, and im not going to the hand thing becuase its probably easier just to stick your finger through your hand or something. And how long do LD usially last? i mean if you get good at it.

Hmm me either but probably as long as you sleep maybe.

blackness is a problem for me too. To get rid of it, you can try spinning in the blackness to see what happens. Another thing to try is painting over the blackness with a paintbrush. It doesn’t have to be neat. I did that with my last LD and the dream came back.

Hmmmm… I just wish this stuff was easier buy Hey, i did it my first try. I hope its like a natural talent for me that i havn’t discovered so i get really good real fast. Plus their is soooo many things i would/could do!!! :rofl:

Could i write on my hand " You Are Dreaming" and “Increase Lucidity”? This could help while im in my LD right? Also i need to be able to increase my control over all of the LD related things. I’m also going to try to heat up some milk and put a little honey in it to improve my LD.

For MILD do i chant something like this? “I will dream I will know im dreaming” while im trying to go to sleep?

I guess, i thought maybe is there a way to put up a note in my room and goto my room and see that note? Also im getting somewhat better, i remembered another dream from last night!

Oh and i noticed that the post at the top of this page says it was made by yougamer, when i couldnt of made it.

This question is going to be completely off topic, but ,Bright_Eyes_Rocks, are you talking about the band? or do you just think actual bright eyes rock >.>

Sorry for the weird question, I just like Bright Eyes lol. :shy:

My name yes, Im talking about the band… They do Rock Right Yougamer??? :smile:

OFFTOPIC:
Bright Eyes = Best band ever
Elliott Smith = Best singer ever
Favorite Bright Eyes song = Road to Joy
And i own all the Bright Eyes records and CDs
I only own about 3 Elliott Smith CDs

ONTOPIC:
I even had a dream where someone else was trying to LD (Bright_Eyes_Rocks) and you think i would of tryed in that dream too! STUPID ME! lol, if i were smart i could of had my first LD lastnight. Anyways im just going to continue using MILD and hope for luck with that

OMG, Guess What Everyone… Guess… Guess!!..

I had 2 LD's last night!!!!!! I was so excited. They were weird and cool.!!! Can't wait to call Yougamer. Or tell 

SD (Still_Dreaming)!!! :om: :dream: :astral: :angel_fly: :tryfly: :twirl: :yawn:

You lucky person you! :razz:

Well anyway you seem to be pretty good at this. Maybe you should start your own online DJ if you haven’t.

goes to check to make sure that wasn’t for nothing
swoosh

Congradulations!! :cheer: :cheer:
Yey, LD! WOOPIE!! Way to go!!! Bravo!!! Splendid!!! Amazing!!! Cool!!! Shuting up now… :silent:

Yeah, Thanks. But now there is another problem. It seems like every other day i have a LD. Like One day LD Next ND Next LD Next ND. I need to make it LD everynight! I have posted this Elsewere. I think In 2nd From top on menu. HELP

The best way to learn to LD is to experiment, everyone is different. You will catch on quickly. :smile: GOOD LUCK
…and helloooooo.