help me!

Well, Ive probably read just about everthing in this site on how too become lucid, but does any1 in here have any personal tips, ways that you’ve found work. I want too become Lucid so BADLY! its been weeks…

Do a Dream Journal , it help a lot !

Main reason why nobody gives out personal tips, is because everybody is different. A technique that one person fails at, can be another person’s holy grail.

All you can really do is stick to the main characteristics of learning lucid dreaming… You need to:

• Have a DreamJournal
  • Perform every technique you find, until you have one that is perfect for you.
  • Believe in yourself and expect to have a lucid dream.
  • Have absolutely no doubts of you reaching lucidity.
  • Most importantly, relax.

Remember, whether you like it or not, YOU are the one that decides when your next lucid dream is. :wink:

Yeah, BenDrummin is right. Different techniques work for different people, that’s one reason why there are so many.

The only way to find out which one is best for you is to try them all. When I first started out, I made a list of all the techniques and tested them out for two weeks each.

However, you dedication to it and how much you want to LD are big factors, so stay dedicated and good luck! :wink:

Wow, last night was the best night of dreaming ive ever had…last night felt like days. I wish I could go back.
I went too sleep normaly and had a Lucid dream, then everytime I would wake up I would use the WBTB technique and it worked perfectely…I wish I could dream FOREVER!!!