Hemi-Sync -Gateway experience.

stiffy, can’t help you because i don’t have the gateway CD.

yesterday i put on mine before going to sleep. I wasn’t relaxed at all when I put it on. The funny thing is that it prevents you from thinking when listening to it. Normally when i fall asleep, i have all kinds of thoughts going through my head that prevent me from sleeping. Somehow with this CD you can’t think, you just have to drift with the music.

Then, the music stopped and i mumbled: “darn, is it finished already?” and i reached for the CD player - but then the music continued.

The next morning my husband told me that i had been snoring, suddenly stopped, mumbled something, and went back to listening :tongue: So i was sleeping eventhough i didn’t even notice it :rofl:

i hope to get a WILD with this, tonight i’ll listen to it again :smile:

I had to remove 3 posts dealing with download places and asking for downloading copyrighted material, please read the guidelines ladies and gentlemen.

Having said that, last night i listened to it again before sleeping. If anything, it gives more colorful and vivid ND’s, and i awake more refreshed. When listening I get more colorful HI than when i’d fall asleep normally. Still not succeeded in WILDing although at some points i felt i was nearing it. So far, so good, and i’m looking forward to listening to it again tonight.

sidenote: i am not talking about the gateway hemisync CD, but about a hemisync CD, mine titled: “inner journey” and has only music on it, and bought in a new age store, not downloaded, i might add :tongue:

:truit: now what did I just say - read the guidelines

i’m planning on using it tonight.
my spirits are up and my hopes high for this to work
hemi sync pwns

I dont know if anyone realizes it or not, But Hemi Sync also has a package called “Lucid Dreaming Series” just go to there website and search for “lucid” theres tapes and theres a dvd available.

Why was my post deleted?

Hi, kenwhite23. The post was removed for being considered spam. Please take a look at our Guidelines. We get lots of spam bots here so I removed it without even thinking about letting you know the reason, so my apology. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or any other mod :wink:

and welcome to ld4all! :wave:

Is it ok for me to say that if anybody wants a free digital copy of the hemisync cd’s that they can pm me and ill send them a copy? I have the rights to distribute a limited amount of digital copys.

I’m checking with some other mods, since this is sort of a borderline case :bored: Until we get to a definite answer I guess I can just leave your post there. Thanks for the patience… :peek:

Just stumbled here to this topic, and this site, all is completely new to me. Looks like I have plenty to learn! Curious if anyone has some used copies of the Hermi-Sync materials they no long want?

Also, it seems these CDs are now quite old, is there a better version/system/etc to start with?

Thanks!

I did find something similar on You Tube:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzrn83oLhz4

Wave III #1, perhaps the 3rd disk of the series?

One last question:

Noise cancelling head phones or no?

Thanks!