- Hi. I'm not really new but

• Hi. I’m not really new but rather a returning member of this site. I had an old account “kayfire” but when the site got updated/revamped i lost that account and could not get it back. I tried to email the site about it but it never got resolved. Oh well this is my new account. it would be nice to get the other one back though as I had a dream journal on here and would like to one day look back on it. Anyways, I’m glad to be back as I’ve gained back my interest in dreaming and am on the quest to hopefully become lucid once more. It’s been too long.
    Thanks for reading.

UPDATE: i was able to locate my dream journal under my old account. however, it would be nice if i could use that account again. Also it only lets me view the 1st page of my dream journal for that account.

Welcome back to the dreaming world :welcome:

Since we don’t really have pages anymore but infinite scrolling, I’m a bit confused by what you mean here:

A link to the DJ and a screenshot might be helpful. As long as you’re a registered member, you should be able to read all DJs in full, unless there is some restriction in place for new accounts that I’m not aware of :thinking:

1 Like

Kayfire nice to meet you.
As long as that account was created. You are able to see the DD’s