Hi

No i’m not joking at all, i thought that some of you will be skeptic about it and i’m not blaming you, i know that it’s sounds unreal and this is why i kept it a secret until now, i knew that people will not believe me on this if i tell them, but it is all true, sometimes i can bring objects from my dreams into the real world, and it’s scares me a lot, i don’t know why i’m not stoping with this, i’m not sure it’s safe, i don’t know what could had happen if i was manage to bring my passed away grandmother into the real world, i don’t even wan’t to think about it. Imagine - waking up from a dream and find your dead grandmother in your bed! bbbrrrrrrrrr…

Anyway, The objects i brought from my dreams are simple and small objects that where beside me in the dream when i started to waked up, i did not have any of them in my house before the dream and now they are all in my desktop drawer where i keep them, i have a round robe, a small strange looking key, small peace of shine metal, a small wood carved doll which i never had before, and some other objects.

What should i do? should i tell anyone about this?

Please help.
Anna

go see a doctor

Sorry it should had beeb a reply, please delete this post.

Wow!I must say it sounds incredibile.But lets skip the possibility part.
Can u lets say show us those objects?like…heh im just thinking some fantasy but…if so…id love to have such an object even for a while.
Can u bring something small and then lets say send it over?
im very curious.

Maybe you were only DREAMING that you brought them out of the dream …or maybe you just want attention :roll:

You’re wrong/lying. xplosive58 is right. Seek help. And if you’re lying… That’s just not cool. That’s not what this forum is for.

if’s it’s a lye or not it is a interesting notion to believe maybe this is a tiny crack in the fabric of the so called “Waking Life”

maybe through some brain loophole we experience what can only be described as strange phenomena, UFO sighting, the supernatural made real by our own mind even in the “Waking Life” . Who hasn’t seen a believer of ghosts with 100% conviction.

Maybe there is a forum like this at another level trying to become lucid in our “Waking Life” .

This thread was supposed to be a reply in the following topic: Can you bring object fro your dreams?, please direct any further replies there.

-Locked.