How Accurate Are Your Precogs?

I’ve been noticing lately that some people have extremely detailed premonition/precognitive dreams. They will then “relive” the dream exactly, down to the last shadow cast by a pebble. Usually, it seems, these types of dreams are very short; only a moment without even enough time for much (if any) dialog.

Alternatively, I’ve heard of dreams that a single item (say a tin can or a sign) will be seen with the same implications as in the dream, but the rest of the scenery may be vastly different.

Or, the final case seems to be strictly symbolic dreams. Something happens in a dream that then happens the next day, or some time later IRL. This can be as vague as “I was given a bag of money” in the dream and then won the lottery IRL.

So what’s your experience been. Detailed, vague, symbolic? Long, short? Years in advance, months, the night before?

(I’m not really looking for recounts of your dreams, unless that is needed to explain your point, just summaries of how they have mostly been.)

I think mine have been vague and have been maybe a few nights in advance. While I’ve never had precog about anything crazy dramatic/scary, I suppose mine are more odd. Liiikeee. I had a dream where my sister thought she was being stalked as she walked home from school. A couple of days later my sister was jokingly saying that she thought someone from work was stalking her, as in asking what she was doing that night and randomly being there. I can’t think of any else at the moment, but yeah, they’re always just random short things hidden in dreams. Makes me feel like this -> :seer:

I once had a dream that my dad pulled a tin of tobacco out of his pocket and told me he started chewing every now and again. The next evening he came home and pulled out chew and told me the exact same thing. Whats even more wierd is that about a week later, I had a dream that he was chewing in front of my whole family and it was normal for everybody. The next day he told me he started chewing all the time.

Different in different periods and depending on my mood. Sometimes I have had detailed precogs happening next day, but nowadays theyre just symbolic and I dont know when they are to occur and sometimes Im not sure if it is a precog at all :tongue:

Okay, I’m not remembering some dreams until they happen in real life. I.E:

Sitting in the car watching my sister and Aunt talking and knowing I had a dream about it.

Standing in front of my friends house where I had to press the “white” bell and not the black one. I ended up pressing the bell I saw in my dream because I couldn’t find the other one. It just so happened that was the black one.

Precog = Fail. D=

I have the screengrab precogs where I all I get is a single frame and eventually IRL that screen comes up. A specific precog is actually what got me here. I was so freaked out I went and googled dream phenomenon. Since then I try to keep a detailed DJ to prove to all the nonbelievers out there.

I have had a few dreams that I would consider precognitive. They always fall into your symbolic case. Usually in a normal dream I will experience something symbolic or notice some element of the dream. This symbol will then have real life significance some time after waking up. The symbol in the dream can be very specific or very vague. For example once I dreamed that I saw my friend Dylan shirk at a tobacco outlet. He got in line behind me and stated rough housing and fighting me. The clerk told the two of us to chill and take the sand out of our panties. In real life I had not seen or talked to Dylan in three or four months and did not recall any prior dreams of him. A couple days after dreaming of Dylan I was siting on a sandy beach watching a concert when all of a sudden I here someone yell my name and I then see Dylan running over to me. He basically tackles me and jumps on me. I think I may have gotten sand in my pants too. Any precognitive info is always symbolic for me and never upfront, I usually have to think about it to figure it out and it’s usually in retrospect. Another example of this symbology that is more vague involves my jeep. I have had 2 precognitive dreams about my jeep breaking down in the past year. The most recent one happened a couple weeks ago. I dreamt that I was in my jeep and that I got Into a fender bender. The next day the thermostat for my radiator went up. The other precognitive dream I had about my jeep was where I was trying to start it and it took like 8 tries. I know this is normal in dreams but I have gotten cars to work normal in my dreams many times and I had never had a dream where my jeep had trouble starting up until then. Next day in real life my jeep took like 9 tries to start and it had not been having starter trouble in half a year…

Any precognitive information I gain in dreams is always symbolic. Sometimes when in the dream there can be a decernable feel about the symbolic precognitive information but usually it is a weak feeling if any at all.

One time I had a recurring dream that happened like 4 times with the last one of me falling into a hole that was never there before. We would walk into the park and have a picnic every time. Yup, a few years later we went to the same park on almost the same trail and had a picnic. My recurring dreams seem to happen around once a year for some reason.