How do i Get back into Lucid Dreaming?

i lost interest in lucid dreaming for about a month…and im still unmotivated

how do I start back up and become Lucid?

how do i become motivated again?

I found what got me most excited and motivated about LDing was explaining it (and all the possibilities it offers) to people who don’t know about it. I also have a few close friends who I am sort of competing with, but we tell each other about our dreams LD’s, ND’s and close calls.

You could also try reading about it on the internet or in books?

Maybe you could just start by recording your dreams again if you’re not currently doing that? Hopefully it will rekindle your interest and motivation?

It might also help to have a look at topics about what peoples’ favorite things to do while lucid are. Such as this one. Similar to what Tomothy said, it should help remind you about the possibilities offered by Lucid Dreaming.

To get myself motivated i read other people’s experiences and DJs. I find it fun to read about their lucid adventures and makes me want to have to same ones =]

LD should be fun, not something you force yourself to do.

Additionally what is already said here, i suggest you sometimes to recall the best LD-s you ever had. If you feel right now, that you don’t want to LD, then it’s OK. But good memories of LDing and doing some break, might motivate you once again to return into habit of LD-ing.

Good luck :smile:

If you haven’t read LaBerge, pick up a copy from the ld4all store: astore.amazon.com/ld4all-20