How do you guys keep motivation?

I motivate myself by thinking “When I dream, i’d bleedin’ well better have LD or else”
I motivate myself by thinking 2 things: 1. I haven’t had one, so I NEED one NOW.
and 2. You can do anything. Doesn’t everyone want true freedom?

Ouch. I’ve got a massive headache.

So we all know how to keep up our motivation. How about if it’s already gone? What can we do to… do!? I keep a dream when I see one but my need for sleep always takes over at night. I try WILD sometimes… Arrg - I need to want it!

Here’s an idea, watch a childhood hero do what they do best!

Are you low on motivation for lucid dreaming? Do you need some ideas for what to do next?

Check out the old pages of the Lucid Adventures board! There are more topics than you can count, and plenty of information you may not know about! Fun for all ages, and more fun than you can shake a stick at! Whatever that means! :woo:

Order today!*

*I apoligize for small bump.

I watch random Lucid Dreaming videos on Youtube and read my Dream Journal, then tell myself that “hey, it’s actually worth the effort, imagine how cool it would be to frequently do practically anything you want! Even just walking around in a lucid dream landscape is a huge rush, so obviously it would be even more fantastic to be able to fly, make out with random hot chicks and walk around on extremely life-like fantastic fields where you see lots of beautiful planets and rainbows in the sky”.

There, now I suddenly feel motivated again.

Music. There’s a lot of great songs out there that make me think of lucid dreaming and just recharge my desire to do it.

If that doesn’t work, try super hero movies.

Oh damn we are name twins :happy:
OT: yeah as people said before the feeling of LDs is worth the effort, not to mention writing your dreams on a paper everyday doesnt take much work anyway :content: