How Do You RC for a Dream Symbol that Doesn't Exist IRL?

So I’ve been keeping up to tabs on my dreams lately… and consistently for the past week or so I’ve been dreaming of a particular dream location: A mall. I don’t go shopping. I haven’t been to a mall in… damn, at least a year. However, this symbol persists inside of my dreams and is part of a large and stable “world” in my dreams.

I figure this would be the best thing to develop a RC for, but I have no idea how to go about doing this since this place does not exist outside of my dreams.

Any ideas, dreamers?

If you do RC only when you see your DS, I think you must add extra RC by questioning the place you are in. Something like:
• Where am I?
• What is this place?
• Am I in mall?
• Why I’m not in mall? And was i there today?
And than you do your RC. You dont even need to answer these questions. Just asking these questions alone will bring you more awreness, connect it with RC and you improve your chance.

In my opinion, while RC do work sometimes the best thing to do to be able to lucid dream is just raise your awareness both in RL and in your dreams. As ZacharY said, asking questions is the best thing to do this: “Where am I?”, “Have I been here before?”, “Is this realistic?”, “How did I get here?”, and so on and so forth. If you do this multiple times during your waking life, you may find yourself in a dream asking this questions and then you will realize that you’re in the mall, a place that only appears in your dreams.