How much do lucid dreams improve your life quality?

Everybody has its own interpretation of things, but if you are interested you can read Robert Waggoners book: Lucid Dreaming Gateway to the Inner Self.

It’s about understanding the subconscious therefore understanding yourself. I’ve read the only half but the book is good because is backed up with the experience and Robert uses lucid dreaming not only for fun but to understand himself…

They tend to give you a break from the rules of reality, alleviate stress and give you new insights. They also improve general creativity and are just fun and entertaining.

There are some huge advantages on Lucid Dreaming, first off al, practice for real life encounters. This really works for me. For example, i practiced a couple of times in LD’s to ask my boss for a raise. You can really learn a lot from yourself.
Further more, i use it if i want to remember something. For example, i did this study where i had to learn a lot of laws and rules. Just before going to sleep, i’d read them a couple of times, and if i had a LD, i’d summon them all in a room, where i could read them again. This actually works if you dont try to much at once. It really helped me remember.
And ofcourse, having a lot of fun at night!

I get a healthier amount of sleep because I don’t feel like it’s a waste of time anymore. There are many places I can go, people I can see and things I can do only while dreaming.

I think I’ve just become more relaxed in general. Things don’t worry me any more. Death doesn’t seem like a big deal. Failure is nothing. Nothing really feels… “real” enough to worry about. Which is good.