how to enter someones dreams a method anyone done this ?

So I was scrolling through the internet one night while doing the WBTB method and came across something very unusual. It was a method on how to enter someones dreams who you know well while you are lucid, the persons dream you want to enter does not even have to be lucid. The technique involves picturing your person in bed at there home or just sleeping in a blank space. By the way you must be lucid. Right prepare you are about to enter someones dream they can kick you out anytime they want and you will just go back to your dream or wake up and well that’s just a waste. Now on to how you enter you must jump into them and combine thats the exact words on the website that had this method. Now you should just spawn in there dream normally quiet close to them as well. It also goes on to say that this method should not be used to scare people it should be used to have a good time or show them a lucid dream.
PLEASE NOTE I HAVE NEVER TRIED THIS I JUST WANTED TO GET SOME INFO AND ADVICE FROM ANYONE THAT HAS EVER TRIED THIS. PLEASE DON’T THINK THIS IS MINE AND DON’T THINK I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS NOT WORKING BECAUSE IM NOT EVEN SURE IF IT WORKS AS I HAVE NEVER TRIED IT. HOWEVER IN THE COMMENTS ON THIS SITE THERE WERE PEOPLE THAT CLAIMED IT WORKS. :help:

Do you know what site this was on?

No sorry,
I tried hard this morning but I could not find it again I cant even bring up any history because my computer has a cleaner on it and it is designed to delete anything useless like history. :confused:
Although I told my friends about this who are very powerful lucid dreamers and they said since you have only just started this path. We will test it for you. I have had only 1 lucid dream you see. Ok so I rang them up and they were almost screaming down the telephone that it had worked and josh and aaron have had a shared dream. I ask both of them and they said we changed the method a bit from the original you must assign a special place in dreamworld were we meet so that you can set the place up.

I will try this when I have had 5 LD dreams

Just a question: you have friends that are pretty good lucid dreamers correct? What if they summon you to the place tell you you’re dreaming then all of you can have a lucid dream together;) i’ ve only had a few lucid dreams, but I’ve been able to summon a few people before.

Dreamlinking

I think when it comes to dreamlinking, free will should be firmly observed. I would not wish to have any dreamer coming into my dreams without asking consent to do so ahead of time, or annnouncing their presence at the time of entering my dream. With that announcement shoud accompany a desire for me to be lucid as well so that we may both be on even footing…

Or so I would think would be the most ethical way of dealing with dreamlinking. Please feel free to peruse past dreamlink experiments at the web blog above. I am rather excited to begin more dreamlink experiments. If interested please PM or reply on this thread!

Dream on…
S3th

CrazyPsychoLoverly) Yes I have 5 good friends who all lucid dream and are good at it too. I have ask them if they would do this and they said sure they would do this but all of them think before I try I should get use to the dream world a bit more first you know singularly :content:. I promise I will post the results on this thread as soon as I try this.

S3th) I am trying to get use to lucid dreaming as a whole first I have read through the dreamlinking website and it is very interesting. I fully agree with you on the free will and consent point on dreamlinking as well. I think you should go ahead and try this dreamlinking I would be very interested to hear from you. :cool:

When I began our Lucid Dreamlinking Endeavors at Astral Society, I had only had a handful of lucid dreams. But during our Lucid DreamLink experiments I found I not only increased my overall memory recall of much more dreams, but I aslo found myself having even more lucid dreams. It appears that keeping ones intent in mind prior to sleep plays a major role in bringing about more lucid dreams. We even had other members of AS who ended up having their own links just by having such thoughts about our experiments in their minds prior to sleep.

These endeavors were a our way to solidify in our minds the fact that we are travelling at night and can meet up just as if we were meeting in waking life. One of the many dreams I can recall during our efforts I was visiting a Dream Temple. It is my hopes that a dream temple of sorts will spring up here at LD4all. And that efforts to meet in our dreams will become a validated, verifiable experience.

Thanks for checking out the blog and your interest in this. I truly believe that our journying into the realms of Dream Consciousness, and lucidly, will be of a great help to our unravelling the puzzles of existence, and our part as conscious beings within it! What more noble, and rewarding experiences could their be in this life?

Dream on…
S3th

I’m glad your doing what you think is right:) keep us posted, I think this will be very interesting, ohh and btw did you start a dream journal yet?

I use an online dream journal. Do they have one available at this site?

Yep, just scroll down, and you’ll see the icon with Dream Journal on it. Start a new thread, and thats your journal.

Here’s the Link:
Dream Journal for LD4all.com

Thank you, but I think I’ll keep my dreams in my online journal. If we begin a Lucid Dream Temple, we could start a journal of that in the dream journal forum I suppose. I’m still waiting to hear back about that from the LD4all webmaster, or mods…

Thanks again!