How To Observe Your Physical Body Fall Asleep

sure u can do it during a nap

no problem! :smile:

I am intrigued.

lol I did love the part where it was if the body was talking :happy:

I knew this sounded familiar… LD4all version: :tongue:

[How To Observe Your Physical Body Fall Asleep)

edit: well merged it into it now- it’s the same topic and you can read others experiences about how it worked for them too :smile:

this is great! the uncomfortable part has always been a lot of trouble for me since i didnt knew what was going on, i always fell for it and jumped out of bed XD but now its great to know what it is. ill try it right now with my WBTB :tongue: to ignore the body now!

Just found this! Seems quite interesting, i just spent over an hour trying it as i was woken up earlier for no reason.

I can get past the irritations and itches quite easily by putting myself into a meditative state (lucky for me i meditate very often and am quite proficient at it). And i believed i verged on the edge of this bodily sleep thing a few times, one time it was very strong and my entire body went hot and tingly, and various portions of it seemed as though they were phasing in and out of sensory consciousness… is that how it should feel? When your body does finally fall asleep does it go numb as well? is it like detachment? Or can you just not move any of it.
Additionally, how do you come out of this state? It’s too late in the day now and my mum has brought me a coffee, but i find this very exciting as i can actually get past the bits that would prevent someone from accomplishing the goal, so i shall try again tonight. Thanks to the poster and the people who have kept this near the top of the forum!

Oh and by the way! I have a trial version of the program ‘Mind Stereo’, i highly recommend downloading this and choosing one of the relaxed/meditation sessions, and then choose one of the meditation stations to listen to as you try this technique, that’s what i did and found it very efficient. I recommend the Cryosleep station also.

Good luck!

It’s funny because this happened to me for the first time this morning and now i found this site.

It was the strangest feeling, when my body fell asleep i felt this irresistable urge on the left side of my temple and it pulled me into sleep, I was playing around with this, trying to wake myself up, then pull myself back into sleep a few seconds afterward, it was a very intense experience.

Check this out, this gives a completely different set of instructions for carrying out this procedure. astralvoyage.com/projection/sleep1.html

It’s almost the complete opposite of what we’ve been instructed to do.

Interesting. We’'ll have to try this out tonight.

I read this post on dreamviews.com.

I think the easiest way is just in the morning. Its much more easier to remain still when you have just awaken.

I just cannot do it, i’ve tried multiple times and have been able lay there for like two hours straight without moving a muscle apart from breathing. I’ve managed to get my whole body to go a bit numb from just keeping completely still and ignoring all of the discomfort, but nothing exciting or remarkable ever happens. Also i find it absolutely impossible to keep my eyes still, if that means i can’t enter this paralysed state then i’ve no idea how anyone can do this.

Well i tried this last night with the thought of keeping still and the intention of allowing my body to fall asleep, whilst maintaining conciousness…I fell asleep only to have quite a strange experience, all of a sudden I started hearing a bizarre sound, almost electrical buzzing, and then I started seeing swirling images, it actually felt as though I was about to have an astral projection. Anyway I succumbed to fear at the experience and opened my eyes feeling very strange indeed…will try again tonight.

You do know that is HI right? the swirling images

For a spam post this is pretty interesting. :razz:

Hmm…now that you mention it, I guess it must have been HI…Ive been a bit out of touch on LD, need to get back into it. However, the loud buzzing sound I believe is usually attributed to Astral Projection.

This is easier said then done. I tried this last night, but I just had to move. Ill try it again tonight.

I love WILD ’ ing, i’ve only got it like four times, i’ts pretty difficult.

I tried this and i didnt move for a while then i felt an odd sensation, then in my mind i would get out off bed and some how i thought i did in RL. My sister then camein woke me up.

lol can that get ppl a lucid dream?