Hypnosis to help become lucid

Hello, I have a qwestion for anyone who can help me. I have a teacher who has been hypnotising me to help me quit smoking, and i was wondering if anyone thought it would be a good idea if i should have him try to put little things into my subcontius to help me have my first lucid dream. I thought of having him try and get me to rember to count my fingers through out the day, i can never rember. But i dont know if i should contiusly do it, or if it dosent matter if its a thing of habit. Or if anyone knows somthing i should have him say. Because alot of the things he’s said to help me quit smoking i rember. If anyone could give me some advice that would be much apreciated.
Skye.

come on man, you can remember to count your fingers on your own!!! if you dont remember then i think that MAKING you remember will only stress you and make it even worse… if you want it, do it!

you dont need that, you will make it on your own and soon! good luck, ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

My teacher was big into lucid dreaming and we had a few talks about it. He tried using self- hypnosis, but warned that it is now proven that hypnosis causes confabulation. That is when your brain becomes confused or does not know what happens, and then it comes up with a story (or confabulates), making you believe that something happened when it indeed didn’t. I’m no expert on this, but its just what I’ve been told, so just warning you to be careful. My teacher warned me against it. :content:

Slinger

Do you think listening to a trance tape to get in a good state to initiate WILD is okay? Because that’s what I’ve been trying lately… Got close too

If you want to use hypnosis to make you have lucid dreams then try this out:
https://community.ld4all.com/t/free-lucid-dreaming-subliminal-and-hypnotic-mp3s/25015