I am starting a lucid dreamteam. (more explained on message)

Alright. Hopefully something interesting will happen tonight, maybe an LD!

well lets hope so^^ lol and i am working on other methods so if this one fails you then i will have others for us to try tomorrow, maybe even sometime tonight.

I’ve had 11 LDs so far and they’re from a mix of DILD, FILD, MILD and that’s pretty much it. The technique I prefer to do is FILD and I’ve had around two successful LDs from it. I think I’ll do the technique that you suggested tonight but I’ll need to find a rope/ribbon of some sort and tape it to my ceiling.

Okay i need you to tell me what methods you have tried and if any have worked our not worked and why. can you do that for me?
People seem to be having trouble with the WILD method. as with the WBTB, i haven’t heard much on the MILD. Also there are food and drink products that may help lead to lucid dreaming, for example: milk and dairy
pickles and mustard
fresh fruit juice
bananas
lettuce
popcorn
fish
pistatio nuts
and icecream.

you can give some of those a shot if you want to. Lol i would soo go for the milk and icecream, yummy

hi there again KTFox! ^^ can you explain the DILD and FILD methods to me?

WILD doesn’t work for me and I’ve had done it with WBTB before. I just lay in bed and nothing happens. MILD… I still need to test some more, haven’t been doing it much with a lot of effort. I’m also test going to do FILD + WBTB. You can find the FILD (HILD) thread here. For DILD, just hover your mouse over it and it tells you :wink:

okay.
I have an idea.
Do either or both of you believe in dream sharing?

There’s already a group concentrated around SD (Chroniclers)

I have never expierienced it, but just for future reference we may want to try something with that in the future, you know after we get founded in our methods and stuff. I have hings we could try with it but that will come later and if we decide its worth it. but anyways did you find any string or light rope yet?

Okay everybody. I am closing out. i may or may not be on again tonight. i will be testing out some new methods tonight and you can count on hearing them tomorrow.
good luck!

Okay i ish back! how did you guys do? here’s what i have to report, though soon i will be putting this all down in a dream journal here on the site.
I won’t put the actual dreams down on here, i will make a journal here for that, but here is the progress report thingy:
I did not enter lucid dreaming last night, though i almost did countless times due to multiple method use. The first method i used was basically just the WILD method, and i was in a trance state but could not actually get into the dream state. Then i even tried opening my chakra flow, which is used for astral travel, but that only put me into a deeper trance state and not into the dream state. I then tried the falling effect and the climbing rope, which put me into a semi lucid dream state for about one in a half to two second, because i unconciously pulled out before i could let anything develope.
all in all i had a very minor break through but it wasn’t enough at any point. i had one partial dream (non lucid) and another dream that was much ore complete but that was also non lucid. though i did realize that i had been that particular house other times as well.

Well none of you have replied yet today but thats alright. I just need to know how everything is going, whether you had break throughs or not.
I think we should discuss the food and drink varieties that can help intensify dreams. Along with that we should talk about soundtracks and certain beats that can help get one into deep medidtativ trances and such.
lol we are just barely, if even, scratching the surface of all this. it is a lot to take in and there is a lot to cover, but let’s do our best.
I’ll wait till someone replies to this, i want to know what you think.

Mine was a failure. I went to bed around 10pm. I got to the counting to 50 or 100 part and didn’t get any farther. I couldn’t not visualize the imaginary hands. I tried to just “feel” like the instructions, but I couldn’t. I laid there for an hour relaxed until I felt slightly sick so I got up (has nothing to do with this tech btw), took some ibuprofen, read for half an hour, and tried again. No luck the second attempt. So after another hour of not being able to figure out how to just feel and not visualize I gave up and went to sleep around 1am. I had a pretty normal non-lucid dream and then woke up around 8:30 am.

I’ll probably be slightly sick for a while, so that might affect my results. I should be better in a week or maybe less.

Hey Shapeshifter! I’d like very much to join your dreamteam, I’m sorta new here too. I’ve had, like, one low level lucidity lucid dream, one high level lucidity lucid dream that lasted two seconds, I have also ALMOST WILDed, and one where I dreamed that I had a lucid dream, and another where I dreamed I had an OOBE. :neutral: I hope to have more soon.
I like listening to the hypnotic mp3s that I’ve found on the web, and I’m still trying to have a WILD.

Hi Zukoca! Thanks you very much for wanting to participate! I’d be very happy to accept ya! :content: :grin:
So you’ve almost had a lucid dream using the WILD eh? Hmmm, have you ever tried the WBTB? Or the MILD?

Oh darn… okay then… don’t do anything that will make you feel worse. How about you stick to trying the MILD for a while? You know, the Mind Inducing Lucid Dreaming.
You know how that works right?
Just in case, it works by you intending on lucid dreaming before you go to bed, say something like “i want to realize i am dreaming when i dream” or something close. Say that over and over til you fall asleep or untill you are on the verge of sleep and that is all you can think about. And if you think that is too much, to try and induce a lucid dream, then just try the dream recall, which is the same thing but you are telling yourself just to remember your dream and nothing more.
Didi make that understandable enough for you? lol i have a habit to just keep rambling. hehe :peek: :wink: :smile:

I understand. I know how to do MILD, it’s worked a couple times before. I’ll try it again for a while as a break from this WILD stuff I’ve been doing. Thanks.

Lol no prob. Good luck and happy lucid dreaming!^^
I may have asked this or you may have stated this already but do you type your dreams down on this site in one of the journals?

I don’t think that MILD has ever really worked for me, and I don’t really get how saying a sentence over and over again can induce a lucid dream. They’re just empty phrases to me. :no: Visualization I feel better about. :cheer: I think it’s actually called Mneotic (how do you spell that?) Induced Lucid Dream, but I like Mind Inducing Lucid Dream better.

Lol, me too i can actually spell that. And i can actually answer that question for you too! ^^ first of all you have to intend on doing it that way or of course it won’t work. Second of all, by saying it over and over again to yourself in a way that is comfortable and easy, it gets stuck in your head, and if done correctly, while you are in your little dreamland, your subconcious will repeat this sentence and re-awaken your concious, because that is what you requested of yourself. does that make sence?
Anyway, lol have you don’t the WBTB one at all?