I am starting a lucid dreamteam. (more explained on message)

Important news!! I have just gotten a free course from a famous lucid dreaming scientist person!! i was e-mailing him telling him that i thought his courses seemed really cool and better than those scam artists, because he actually let you take sample courses. but when i got the reply he said how pleased he was to have someone this intensly interested in lucid dreaming and so what would have been like seventy two dollors or something, i got for nothing!!! i am going to read through all of it then transfer the info to you guys, okay?! YAY
And if this stuff works then i will give it to the admin of this site in case she wants to use it ^^

This should really help us with our ludic dreaming quests and such. just our dream adventures in general! i ish excited.

The other night I had FOUR, yes FOUR LD’s.

Then two.

Then last night, one.

Thats great^^ I have still had no luck with my lucidities yet, this past month has been too hectic. but like i said before, i am stil having a lot of normal dreams, cool ones, lol

Nice! Recall is getting better.

We all know we dream every night…but we can’t remember them…so improve the recall, more dreams.

More dreams, higher chance of getting an LD… :tongue:

Yeah
I am still trying to remember to do the reality checks at night, but i keep forgeting, lol when things settle for me and i can just relax, then i will probably remember to do so.
As far as recall goes, that is just coming along nice and natural.

Darn I still can’t do reality checks…but recall and writing stuff down REALLY seems to be working for me… about time too! laughs :rofl:

Hello, everyone. it is about time we get this group active again, so lets move it ppl!!! (Blows my liutenant whistle) lol
Anyway, i hope your quests are going smoothly, as well as your recall and lucidity being a success. I have not been doing any lucids latly, still too hectic here at home, but i am glad to say i am still having a huge load of cool dreams… wait a sec, i did achieve a low lucidity level dream a couple nights ago… yay me…! lol
Anyway, i will be in Rapid City, South Dakota (or however you spell that) and therefore will not be back on untill Wednesday (that is when i get back) or thursday (cause i wll be tired wednesday and will still have to mow right when i get home, so i may not be up to geting on the comp, lol)
So yeah, i leave in a few minutes, bye bye

MEOW

This group is deffinatly going down the drain if we don’t get active again! One of the global bds gave me instructions on how to form a group thingy on the chat place. That is what we should do so it might be easier to stay active. All agreed?

I’ll be in it aSWELL. sIGN ME UP

cool, thanks for joinin. i will add you to the list.

Hey! What happened? I leave for three weeks on vacation and the group dies? :open_mouth: Are we still doing things?

I am still here i was wondering about wild help

locked after two months of inactivity