I can dual-boot my PC in Ubuntu or Windows 7

When I boot my PC up, I see a list of stuff to boot it in. And two of them are operating systems. They are Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and Microsoft Windows 7.

Ubuntu is really epic but Windows 7 can play all the games.
I’m currently using Ubuntu.
: D

/me has been using a really patchy Ubuntu with Awesome as WM.

Windows has gotten so disgusting that even games can’t get me to use it.

Vista / Gentoo dual boot on this machine
Linpus / Kubuntu / Gentoo on my netbook
Vista / Gentoo on my laptop.

Yay dual booting, I can boot to windows when I want to use my computer as a toy and Linux for everything else. :tongue: (I’m really just being sarcastic here, I’m not really elitist. I just find Linux, especially Gentoo, to be more rewarding to use than Windows. I get more of what I want, how I want, when I want, without the bloat.)

I’ve got a dual boot too, Windows XP and Linux Ubuntu 10.10. Ubuntu’s pretty good, but I must have XP too because of school (I study web-design and I have specific software to use [Adobe]).

Mac OS X

Have been using mac for about 12-13 years and never even looked back.

Windows haters gonna hate…

Windows Vista and 7 work fine for me :smile:. Except of having to click ‘continue’ on everything, I have no complains. Everything I want works, and I ask a lot from my computer :razz:. Although having two systems sounds good… One place to design, and one to game.

Shame I always do everything at the same time :razz:

I haven’t ditched Windows yet :tongue:; I dual boot with Windows XP and Slackware.
I also use Awesome as my WM. It’s definitely my favorite! :smile:

That’s always my problem :gni:.