i cant wild anymore. it got alot harder...

whenever i lay in bed trying to wild i fall asleep. when i first started trying to wild/project several months ago i would never fall asleep while doing it becuase i was on my back. but after awhile i started to fall asleep everytime like my body is used to me trying to wild everynight.

the very first time i attemped to wild/project i made it to vibrations. it was awsome like i was laying on ocean waves or somthing but now i never make it to the vibrations, ever.

what do you guys think i should do?

thanks,
josh

oh and now sometimes i try to wild during the afternoon like at 5 pm but i usually end up taking a really deep 2 hour nap, lol.

i never nap either, maybe once a month but now it’s once every couple of days, lol.

Have tried any of the other techniques?

i did’nt know there were other techniques?

hello Josh
you should read this topic https://community.ld4all.com/t/how-to-choose-your-technique/21714
“choosing your technique”. you may find you are more suited to a different method.

I don’t have much experience with WILDs, but maybe if you tried to WILD after getting up in the early morning hours you’d fall alseep faster and not loose your train of though before your body shuts down.
Also, Stephen LaBerge has a new book which comes with a CD, and one of the excersises on it is a guided WILD technique, it’s worth checking out.

There are all the DILD’s techniques: the main methods are MILD, RC’s, autosuggestion, finding your hands.

i try rc’s and i have had 1 sustained ld and many ones that i woke up from in excitement.

I don’t think that RC’s are the real cause of excitement. Or do you mean that when you perform a RC in a dream, you wake up immediatly when it succeeds?
You can also, when going to bed, relax like if you want to WILD, then repeat 20 times “This night, I’ll become lucid in my dreams”. Autosuggestion. It works.