I don't realize I'm lucid, I know I'm lucid

I think i know what you mean. I have noticed in LD’s my thoughts can be almost wordless and instant compared to in RL.

My LD’s have often started like Slingers - with no immediately obvious trigger at the beginning. I just suddenly realise it’s a dream because of a feeling inside that something is odd. The trigger can be an object in the dreamscene or just a feeling the dreamer has.

I have also had lots of dreams where i have taken control and vaguely been aware that whatever i did was not real. But in these i haven’t recognised the situation as a dream.

Yea, I just know…but I do RCs just to be sure and it helps me gain some more lucidity.

For me it’s either that or the opposite (which is completely impossible to explain). I basically know I’m dreaming but the implications of it don’t get through, so it’s more of a passive lucid dream.

I have had this in a LD before, I just knew I was in a dream, I did a few reality checks (which made me giggle that they actually worked :shy:, things like turning on a light and it taking a few seconds to work) To make sure.

Frontal lobe inhibition, I’d guess. In dreams, you’d think with the back of your head.

The last two LDs I had I instantly realised. They were pretty shor though.

Same here, really.

every day i do always reality checks and study my dreams to know my subconscious better but in dreams i had never need to do any kind of realitychecks…
i dont know how but when i realize that it is a dream i just think: oh…this is a dream :smile: nice lol…but i never need a reality check…i just know in a certain moment lol…
and then when i know that i am dreaming i often go do a reality check…dont know why lol it feels so exiting to be in a dream that i sometimes find it hard to belive so i do a reality check lol and its so funny to see the numbers of my digital watch change so quicly :tongue:
sorry my bad english :bored: [/code]

Ive had two of those but i wasn’t conscious. I treated the dream as an LD but I wasn’t aware of it until I woke up.

Pretty much all of my LDs are that. It’s annoying.

Yeah this is exactly what happens to me. I think once you’ve had enough LD’s, the feeling is familiar.

I’m a bit of a natural lucid dreamer-if you can call that lucid dreaming. I just know it is a dream. Theres no “Wow! I’m dreaming!” involved. I’m still learning to control that and induce it. The natural ones just come whenever they feel like.