I give up. It's just far too hot.

try living in melbourne, a few days its hot, then a few days it cold and rainy. Our whether is pretty fucked up, always has really.

Lol you need an ice cold girl friend lol :happy:

Or a freezer large enough to live in lol!

Europe could be an idea lol or a diff part of aus!

Jeff

Remarkably, the day after I posted this thread, the temperature dropped to a chilly 25 max and has remained there since. It’s rained several times, the wind is horrible, and I’m almost expecting to find ice on my car in the morning. In effect, I’ve been getting a very satisfactory amount of sleep these few days since, and my recall is back up there.

I just hope this post doesn’t have the inverse effect, as it seems God is carefully waiting for any opportunity to prove me wrong. :wink:

Rofl Atheist…well then god must have a sense of humor lol! :smile:

Jeff

This recently happened here, except reversed. We were having normal winter weather in chicago. Light snow here and there. Then all the sudden it got like 60-65 degrees (15.5-18.3 Celcius) Everyone went outside. First time I’ve ever played golf in the middle of winter! Then like within two days it got to a negitive 15 windchill (when the wind blows) (negitive 26 Celcius) and we got like 6 inches of snow… Thats the chaos theory for you, i guess.

T-shirts and shorts to as many layers as you can find in 2 days…

Atheist wrote
I just hope this post doesn’t have the inverse effect, as it seems God is carefully waiting for any opportunity to prove me wrong.

Does this mean you will be changing your name to Agnostic? :rofl:

Not likely. He’ll have to do more than change the weather to earn my vote. :wink: