I think I am close but...?

So I am thinking I am close…

The other night I had a dream that I jumped off a diving bored and bounced all the way back up to the high dived and thought, hmmm last time I did not bounce as high. Then another time I thought I was a coke addict, it was seriously depressing, and when I was in the lowest of the low I realized I had never done coke, that it was a dream, and I woke up.

How can I keep up the lucidness?

I have been using the mp3 lucidremix thing as I go to sleep. I do reality checks, and I use MILD. Plus there are times I realize things are weird but I never ask myself if I am dreaming when I see things are weird. Any suggestions?

I used to have the same problem. Keep a dream journal and make a list of the most common dreamsigns that you missed and try to commit it to memory. Whenever you see the dreamsign, remember to do a reality check and you should get lucid.

As for staying lucid, just spin and stay in contact with the dreamscape with as many senses as you can.

EDIT: I’ve been using lucidremix too and it hasn’t been helping much…Maybe you should try another MP3?

Another thing that might help is yelling out something like “Lucidity to the max!” or “Increase lucidity!” I’ve never tried it, but maybe it’ll help you.