I think my subconciouss dislikes me...

Why is hypnosis out of the question? I taught myself self-hypnosis when I was around 8, from reading the H volume of this 1950’s encyclopedia that my parents bought at a lawn sale and were going to make into a book safe thing (like in the Matrix). :smile:

It’s really natural, not hard at all. There are some good websites that will teach you. bcx.net/hypnosis/ is a good one.

thank you ^.^, I think I’ll try to use the subliminals again. Does anyone know a better one than handyhub.smokepit.cjb.net/lucid_ … cidsub.htm

?

Hey Trung, that link dont work?

Hmm, might wanna see if you have A small anxiety dis-order. I have something similar where every time I do RC in RL.I have a feeling of doubt come over me despite the fact I’ve had 5 LDs and know all about LDs. I found out I have OCD(obcessive compulsive disorder) which means I’ll frequently have doubts for no reason at all.

In one LD, soon as I became Lucid, A DC in the form of my teacher and a bunch of cops surrounded me and literally forced me back into the story of the dream and made me take my finals again!

I also have a idea, why not turn your fear into a way to get lucid.

I have became lucid 2 times when I was afraid and tried to escape from the current situation by thinking " it’s gotta be a dream! This can’t be real!"

hmmmm…

and I believe there is some ocd in my familiy. And I have trouble with dirty things like doorknobs and grocerycarts (and EVERYTHING at school). I have heard of an ocd involving such things, and I think I might have a mild case. Either that, or I’m a hypochondriac. ^.^

And I learned recently that that link no work. Sorry boutt that.

Thanks for the Idea.
Is that Mamahaha?

Me not mamahaha :eek:

no! Is your bird Icon Mamahaha?

Yes! It is, I forgot that it was the bird’s name!

Yay! I was right! ^.^
Please change your icon back to mamahaha. I like it. ^.^

Hehe. :smile:

I used to have problems with toilets because long time ago in my dream, it always overflow or eats me. :razz: So for a long time IRL, I always am scared to go to any type of toilets. It took me a while to overcome that fear. It was weird!

So, I sorta understand what you mean. :wink:

Good luck with dreaming!
Dm7

reality…failure(mod) said it was too big and needed to be shortening so I’ll shorten it later today. :content:

o_o That same thing used to happen to me! When I was little I could never sleep in the dark because my mind would always create these horryfying pictures of monster in my head against my will. :sad: That stopped happening though, just totally randomly.