I'm confused... really odd dream...

Okay so yesterday and today seem to be ironic, yesterday i said i had problems remembering, i dont think ive completely done anything right but this morning when i woke up i recalled a great deal, most likely because the dream was so… odd, i was some kind of imp just traveling around in a gigantic house, after a lotta stuff, i remember quite a bit of what i did, and I was wierded out because i knew i was supposed to be a human, i felt outta place, i even knew i shouldnt be like that, right near the end I remember standing there, and thinking… is this a dream… ? so i tryed to get out of the dream, focused a bit, closed my eyes… i immediately… left the dream i guess, i just saw a tube of white light, most likely about 10-20 minutes later i remember a dream where im in school talking to my friend about what happened…

So yea that was an unusual dream for me… i dunno was that a ld or not? One thing is for sure it was amazingly detailed… colors were amazing and the scenery in the mansion was amazing but of course i could not have gotten control of it unfortunately

Did you realize you were in a dream, or did you just think “Hey, maybe I’m in a dream?” If you actually realized you were in a dream, yes, you were lucid- if you did not, you weren’t lucid. You were pretty close though…

The tunnel of white light sounds similar to HI…

Lemme try to explain something, i was an imp, after a good amount of time i remember saying this just isnt right, i knew it had to be a dream but couldnt grasp the idea, so i sat there focused, closed my eyes thinking about if it was adream and then suddenly I was in first person view, i couldnt see any of my body, all i saw was just a white tunnel of light that was it, then later i had the second dream.

I think that you would have had a sort of euphoria, had you become fully lucid. You would have known it upon awaking.

You must have been RIGHT THERE, and then you shifted into another ND…

Better luck next time :sad:

Yea i think you are prolly right, thanks But one other thing i didnt think of till jsut now, i cant remember if i was experiancing this at night or if it was in the morning when i was awake and just messing around thinking of randoms stuff? Does anyone else do that? Like dreaming even though your still awake? When i wake up i just lay there in bed, and just think about stuff that are like small small level dreams, dunno if this was, i doubt it, though i gotta say that how close i got the dream was breathtaking compared to most i have had in my life…