Important request about your dreams this weekend.

So, first off, this applies mostly to people within European time zones (though I am interested in everything you got).

I need you to think back and find out if there were any unusual tendencies in your dreams this weekend (LD or otherwise, doesn’t matter). Particularily Saturday and Sunday night.

I can’t say more yet, I don’t want to affect your memory. But please, this is very important to me, try and think back and really remember.

Thanks,

Ureon

I live in Portugal, and funny thing you asked that couse i had a dream last saturday that was off my usual “dream theme”. I dont remember much,only that it was in some kind of restourant, at nigth, and there were some weird man after me, and a strange girl who wanted to give me a pizza. IM NOT KIDDING. Usualy i only dream about my school, and this is the first time in months that i dream about something other then school. Aside of that idont see anything different.

hmm, checking my DJ…
Nothing unusual, pretty much the same stuff. Very briefly:

Saturday:
On my way back from school talking with a girl I just met.
Walk around in a mall searching for something, can’t find it…

Sunday:
I get results from an exam, zero points. This one scared me a little since I’m actually waiting for the results from an exam IRL :eek:

I’m in the UN security council and there’s chaos. Bernie Mac is representing the US and he’s fighting with the Iraqi Information minister

The last one was really insane, I should have got lucid :smile:

Why don’t you read the posts from the dream journals …you may be able to find out more that way?

I am, I am.

Keep em coming guys, I cant tell you more yet but please focus in the coming days as well.

Im sending you a pm with a few questions.

Those of you who never played any final fantasy games could you maybe check out some game art or screenshots (search here www.gamespot.com), and tell me if you got anything like it in your dreams this weekend.

Those of you who had influences from final fantasy this weekend, would you say it happens often or rarely?

I haven’t gone to the link, but this was in my dream friday night/saturday morning

I’ve had a few FF inspired dreams but they aren’t really that frequent.

Also last night…which I didn’t post since it was so small.
I had a short dream in which I was in a totally dark room and knew a creature was there aswell, that was a possible future ally. (aka GFs etc)

On saturday I had a huge dream…

in which I died and actually saw myself die with the feeling of dying (sound dissappeared, everything went black)

usually when stuff like this happens I wake up from thei mpace of the fall/shock/crash

but this time I was electricuted and woke up about 150-20 seconds after dying… plus I had SP for the first time

• Silva

saturday: A very small dream about winamp 5

sunday:#1a LONG dream about school #2 a short ld about school

Saturday and Sunday night I had finally good dream recall after a long period of remembering only fragments. I had quite a lot of time sleeping and concentrated on my dreams, though.

Don’t know what is of interest. I’ll list some keywords I wrote down. I live in germany btw

Saturday:

I am on some kind of expedition into the jungle by plane. The pilot is a very good one, when he notices we flew further than we wanted to, he does an emergency landing to bring us down as soon as possible

Someone is doing a little speech on how important it is for every teenager to carry a little backpack with pen and paper all the time. He sounds like this would lead to a revolution or something, although I don’t understand why it is of so great importance

I am involved in a little fight. It’s sport like and in teams, me and someone else against two other guys. I think I knew and like all of them. I think my team has won.

Sunday:
I eat noodles, the taste experience is pretty realistic. I stuff something into my mouth without really looking at it, then I notice it’s cheese (I am vegan IRL)

I am playing some kind of game that is about handling a breakable ball on a very long flexible cord. The dream seems to be based on the computergame oxyd.

It’s valentins-day and for some reason I got to sing some songs in front of an audience. I am the only one who doesn’t know the songs, so I try just to move my mouth so the people don’t notice. I am annoyed with the situation

Nothing particular except good recall but thats prolly due to my break from pot.
Saturday i was in a barber unhappy with my hairsyle(instead of blond he make my hair black and curly…ugly,really:)
Sunday…my dad was desperately trying to check my pockets convinced im hiding something there(propably cigarettes(he does not know im smoking).
not much i guess.
Good to see you again Ureon:)

On Saturday I had a prelucid dream which was pretty intense actually: I was chased by a stone giant :smile:
I don’t remember any dreams from Sunday however… This is the first dry spell in a few weeks.

It wasn’t a Golem?

Hm could be… But I thought he was made from stone, so not really a Golem. He still looked scary :wink:

golems are stone arent they? stone golems?

I thought Golems were made from clay and mud… At least the original Golem was.
Anyway, it was a giant or Golem made from stone. I don’t think the naming is crucial here :smile:

come to think of it something very unusual happened sunday, I believe it was sunday, my sense of time is nonexistant and I didn’t log it until today, and I logged it as having happened yesterday… so it was probably sunday.

I mean it was just like, really unlikey, I’m not sure why it happened, it sure could have been dreamed up by my subconscious but … you know… I dunno… it has not been verified in real life, and if it was, with what we talked about, it should have been by now… maybe it was a delayed message from the past, that I was tuning into, which would have explained things.

I have been dreaming in the past a lot, though I wouldn’t classify this as a dream.

Ampout: Mine started out in a restaurant too, and pizza sounds familiar, the memory I have of it was not very long though, no more than a few moments… it was what it transitioned into that was particularly odd… though… I like to look for patterns and stuff, but your descritipion of a restaurant and pizza struck me as a bit, well, creepy… who knows, resutarants and pizzas are common themes.

uhhh sunday i had a dream where i was secretly wearing womens’ panties. as odd as that may sound thats actually been a recurring dream for me latley.

lol, have you been listening to that “warp my mind” panties curse? but recurring dreams can sometimes be good to LD from, you can just say “if I have “insert dream here” tonight I will know I am dreaming” or something like that