In my next LD I will Marry for fun with a dreamgirl-Part II

Jack… hehee :wink:

I’m sure we will enjoy your company AND topless girls here. :wink:

You better! Don’t let me get bored there, ok? :razz:

See you there, then, Minako? Cause I’ll try to get there this time…
Well if I get there and I don’t see you I’ll try to call you…

You better be there on time Clark:)
See how she hates to wait and want to be entertained?:slight_smile:

Do you realise how many female ld4all members there are? :wiske:

Fish what? Somebody get me a bucket. :crazy:

The more the marrier:)Fogot that i can multiply my err THIS in ld?:)Worry not:)

Hehehe or you can multi. ld4all girls for your own sake. :wink:

Brilliant idea…multiple Jacks…problem solved.

There wasnt any problem before multiplying tho:)Its just optional:)

Jack, lol… it’s your LD… why not? :wink: Do it for your own pleasure. LOL!

The more the marrier lol!
ITS NOT A SPELLING ERROR!
Maybe there should be two different rooms with pantsless men// topless women… and maybe one with both??

“The more the marrier lol!”

Geez, I didn’t notice that and thought it was a spelling error. Now I get it. LOL! It’s funny! :wink: Maybe I should make it my motto? LOL!

Looks like Jeff should marry one who does not mind orgies,otherwise it looks like we gonna have a scandal there:)
See what they all want to use your marriage for?:slight_smile:
But sure,then Jack gets blamed…:smile:

Ha ha ha ha Jack, you crack me up! :biggrin: For sure the party won’t be boring without your presence! :wink:

Well Jack she has to have a good sense of humor or i wont pick her out of my dreams to marry her lol ,so that will be ok…if btw your libido gets to high jack we drop you of, course with a parachute at your back, at the nearest ehm lucid house of pleasure lol. :cool:

Jeff

heres an Idea, go up to her and say, I bet I can fly around that building (or tree or whatever) if I lose, I have to…(fill in something really funny/stupid here) and If you lose you have to marry me! and see what she says…

Wow what a great Idea CharlotteDreamer! :smile:

Thanks…will sure try that one! :grin:
It will be no. 10
I have to look at the list and see what the best options are and
go only 4 those :smile:

Jeff

:grin: Glad you like that Idea, I hope whatever method you pick works well!

Jeff, scince you will be the manager, will YOU be playing the role of a waiter at some points? waht about your newlywed? will she be a waitress at some points? Will you two be joining to orgies? Will you give me dream money once you get super rich, because im always so poor in my dreams :cry: . oh, and also, do you have to be lucid to go into the cafe? or is it for normal dreams to? because you said that we might see ppl realise they are dreaming and leave… Also, if you buisness goes boom, skyhigh, and you want to expand your corperation, could i be the manager of the next one to be built? :neutral:

Also, have you started searching for the girl yet? if so, draw us a picture and post it up :cool_laugh: !