Intense vibrations during SP

While attempting to WILD sometimes I can get the most incredibly intense vibrations or electrical sensations. It usually builds gradually from a mild buzzing sensation to an almost unbearable intensity like a high voltage electrical current surging through my head and body. It can get so bad that it really begins to feel like it may be physically damaging.
I know that vibrations are common during sleep paralysis, but does anyone else experience them this strongly?
Also, does anyone have any tips on how to convert these sensations into a lucid dream or OBE?

I get the exact same sensations and noises in my head during SP… I’ve posted something about it here :

[High pitched noise during SP...)

Only once have i succeed in transform into an OBE, i concentred precisely on this vibration/noise and after a few seconds it changed into some kinda voices and then i felt lifting up from my body… :obe:
And last time i did that i saw flashes of lights very brief but very clear… :huh: don’t know what it was… :confused:

It’s not much but i hope it helps… :grin:

Thanks Jul’,
Nice to know it’s not just me…

How do you exactly convert these vibrations into an OBE?

As i said, i did it only once so i can’t really say that this is a “technique”… :sad:

Plus it is very hard to describe, i just focused on the noise i heard ( when usually i try to think about something else cause it is really unpleasant…) And i realised there was some kinda voices behind the noise/vibration… there was too many i couldn’t understand them but i focused harder on them and then i felt lifting up from my body…

Yah…these vibrations are very common when doing WILD. In fact I would say more than half the people I know have them when attempting WILD.

As for converting them into OOBE…I don’t know cause I don’t have OBE’s.

When you have these vibrations, isn’t it the right time to try to spin, roll out of your bed, etc. ?

you’re right Basilus West, but i thought doing as Jul’ will be good too.

Avtually i’ve never try that, cause since i really can’t move a finger i never thought it would be possible…

But now that you mention it, i could at least try to visualise it… Never know… :grin:

the first time ive had a real LD was just a couple of months ago. now that i think about it… the only real LD’s ive had are because of WBTB exept lastnight which was a MILD but i lost interest and went back into a ND… anyway when i started to LD i used MILD every night and sometimes i would feel my body spinning and vibrating like you said… but like i was saying the only time ive had a real LD was when i woke up cuz i forgot to turn my alarm off from school (it was saturday) at i just shut it off and went back to sleep

but when i went back to sleep i just started to see this bright white light. kinda like they depict in movies when people die. and then i started to go into REM and next thing i new i rolled out of bed and was dreaming… didnt even have to do an RC. so to answer your question… dont try and spin or roll out of bed. the amount of times that i was vibrating or in REM and tried to an RC only to realize i wasnt dreaming and wasted yet another night of trying to WILD… so when your dreaming or somthing youll know just dont prematuraly RC… thats my advice

Hey guys go to
astralpulse.com/forums/index.php
They will know about the vibrations…

Yes, you have to do it mentally, not physically.

I often feel vibrations so intense that it feels like I am having a seizure. However, there is no need to worry as they are harmless.