loud wooshing sound

If this post sound weird at all its bc I’m posting it kind of late. Does anyone know what that lound wooshing sound and the vibrations that make your body feel like they have a lot of electricity going through them now. I know that I have never had an oobe b/c although sometimes my body floats away I end up in my dream room. but somwetimes body parts float away after the sound and vibrations. even if that is the begining of an oobe i am painfully curiouse at what these strange sensory experiences are and what causes them. it intrigues the hell out of me that other ppl have them to. maybe it is a myster that we will never know. if you have any idea though please tell me

I get this stuff when I’m locked down in SP. I have no idea what it is really, I just accept it for what it is. It is possibly due to the loss of external sensory input and the fact that you are still concious. ? Do your body parts float away as in, you see them floating or do you feel you are floating?

Hi Matt-20!

There are a lot of threads about this. For instance:
Intense vibrations
High pitch noise
What are exactly these vibrations?

It seems that theses sounds and vibrations can be reproduced in laboratory while subjecting the brain to a magnetic field. Thus they are likely to be hypnagogic hallucinations (auditive and cenesthetic hallucinations). I’ll try to find again the site where I got this information.