Is it okay if I share a Beyond Dreaming animated series here?

Hi, I’m new here, so let me introduce myself. :slight_smile:

I’ve started Lucid dreaming when I was a teenager (around ~13 years old) and then some interesting experiences happened to me after that (mostly revolving around chatting with dream characters). So, instead of just writing about it, I’ve decided to make an animated series inspired by my own experiences. I tried attaching the animations here, but I can’t, so you would have to look at them on Youtube instead.

Sorry if this is not the place to share animated experiences, but please note this is this is not an ads for a business. I don’t accept donations and all the dream stories are FREE of ads. I just posted on Youtube to be able to share them with others. All I want is to share my experiences, so hopefully that can inspire your own lucid-dreaming journey.

So let me know if you guys like the idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh yeah, if you do want to watch it, just search for “Complete Me” on Youtube.

Any feedback is welcome.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hello CompleteMe, welcome to ld4all

It’s ok to share your own creations here. We even have a whole subsection for this, the garden of creation.

1 Like

Welcome!

I’m so glad you shared this because I’ve been looking for a channel like yours!!! Last night I binged about half of your videos and I loved them. It brought me a lot of joy and fired up my passion. Not sure if it’s what gave my MILD last night a little extra inspiration, but I had a humorous LD last night after watching your videos before bed haha. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like