IT WORKED--I HAD A LUCID DREAM!

the method that i posted under the topic “Will this work?” worked! i did what i said i would do…and followed some guidlines of Ev. i woke up 4.5 hours after going to sleep. then i just started counting to 400. and once i got to 400…i told myself to do an rc. so after i got to 400, i did one[nose check]…and bang. i could breathe while holding my nose. i found myself in my bed…in my dream. so i got up and walked around my room [in my dream] and i decided to go through the mirror and i ended up in the jungle…i always end up in the jungle…anyways i was talkin to some weird people and then i started to fly again. hehehe…thats pretty much it. but im happy i had one!

hehehe, i find that so funny… i don’t really know why, i can’t stop laughing.

:cool_laugh: COOL STUFF THOUGH !!! i’ll try that tonight :grin:

Congrats on your LD :thumbs:

So the counting worked for you :cool_laugh: So you didn’t even notice that you fell asleep?

:mirror:

hehee…did you have the warm milk n honey before bedtime?

no warm milk…just the tech. and no…i didnt realize i fell asleep. lol. i thought i was still in bed counting. hehe. well…if this works for u…i advise not going through the mirror…and risking going to the jungle. lol. jungle isnt fun for me…so yeah…im glad it worked out all right. :happy:

i’ve been meaning to try it, seems like there’s been a high success rate for people who’ve tried it.

cheers

I think you’ve found a good tech for you :cool:. Actually… I might start trying this one… after all, it’s very simmiliar to HILD.

:smile: im so happy

good for you :happy:
I need to try something similar (that is performing RC through the night)…

Wow I’ll try that !

good job

and now that you’ve had one they will come easier now :cool_laugh:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Yay! Congratulations. You have created your own technique variation!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hmmm…I might have to try this tech out. Congrats!

:smile:

Good job, I knew you could do it!

Unbelievably cool :cool: :cool: :cool:

hehe thx

Congratulations on your LD :beer:

:smile:

Hey congratulations! maybe i’ll try that tonight.
just one question: did you have your eyes open when you were counting?