It's been a while...

Hey, I haven’t posted or even visited this board in a LONG time. Since around November, I think…

So…did anything interesting happen while I was gone? Any new, interesting essays on LDs? Did anyone ever succeed in shared dreaming?
I believe someone was developing an interesting dream journal program…did it ever get finished?

And does anyone have some quick advice for motivating me to start keeping my dream journal again? I have no idea why…but I just stopped cold for several months for no apparent reason. I absolutely cannot figure it out…but I’d really like to start recording my dreams again and doing interesting and fun things through lucidity, which can come after I get my dream recall going…

Welcome back.

Obviously you’ve missed a fair bit while you were gone, so it might be worth going through the major threads (The Big WILD/MILD/RC Topics) to get back up to date.

As for getting your recall back. Firstly, sleep with a pen + paper near your bed. If you wake up during the night, learn over and scribble a few words or sentences down that will help you to remember the dream later. Also, set an alarm for 6 hours into the night. This is the ‘magic number’ for remembering dreams, as it’s extremely likely that you’ll be in REM sleep when the alarm goes off (and hence you’ll have no problems remembering and writing down a few details). Basically, each time you wake up, lie still and try to remember what you were just dreaming about.

When you get up in the morning, look at the list of things you’ve written down. Even a few key words like “Hockey with Mike”, “Godzilla” and “Alien Weapon” will help you to remember then entire dream later.

Good luck, and be sure to let us know how you’re going.

Welcome back Kotter, hehehe.

Well lets get straight back into, no time to waste, amek a fresh and positive start!!!1 :smile: