I've fallen in a ditch and I can't get out!

I haven’t had a lucid dream for months, and with few exceptions, I haven’t been remembering my dreams at all. For the past few nights, I’ve been trying WILD, MILD, and anything I could think of, but halfway through I’d get bored and forget about it. I really want to have a LD since it’s so fun, but I just can’t get out of this ditch. :cry:

Tell me… What inspires you to work to get a LD? I really need inspiration, and everything helps. :content:

Have you tried WBTB?

Sometimes, when you try really really hard, and then take a break, you’ll find lucid dreams will come easily. If you try for weeks with no LDs, chances are if you chill out for a week and don’t worry about it, you’ll have one.
Also, setting goals for yourself helps a lot. You need to set goals that are difficult but that you can still do, like, to have 3 lucid dreams in one month, or, recall a minimum of one dream per night, and then keep track of your progress. When you reach your goals, you’ll be proud of yourself and you’ll want to keep doing better. :smile:

Are you always writing them down in your DJ?