Just Say/Think "Increase Ludicity?"

Last night I was getting ready to go to sleep, and I was trying to decide if I wanted to try getting lucid. So, when I closed my eyes when I was getting really tired, in my mind I said “Increase Ludicity” and all of a sudden I’m in my room [which looked different] and I’m walking around and when I look at stuff and look away the thing would disappear. After a few things were gone I noticed I was in a dream. I didn’t know what to do so I just said “Decrease Ludicity” and I blacked out. I tryed saying "Increase Ludicity again and I ended up in the same odd room.

[The thing is, I kept on doing this and when I tried to decrease ludicity I stayed blacked out after saying it for awhile, so I’m not sure if that one works so well. Also, I’m not even sure if it was considered a dream, cause after the blacking out was over, I just got up and it was like only less than 10min past and you have to be asleep for 90min to dream…so it might have been Hypnogogia…maybe? I’m not sure if they’re the same thing…]

So, do you think that saying this will help others become ‘lucid’ like I did?

Yeah, voice commands work well in LDs. Reminds me of taking the Lucid Pill, and just as effective.

Lucid Pill?

Yeah the lucid pill is an imaginary pill you take (When INSIDE an LD) and when taken it increases your lucidity

I second that.

The Lucid Pill is a dream pill you manifest and ingest in order to achieve the same effect.

By the way, as it is possible to WILD at the begining of a night, people could dream outside REM phases. It makes sense to me, as I consider HI to be the very start of dreams.

One time i was in a lucid dream i yelled this and nothing happened, I woke up 10 seconds after saying it. So yeah

Saying a phrase doesn’t work if you just say it, you have to believe in it, you have to know it will work.

*Graech puts implant in Snoopy’s head to make him believe

There, that will work :content: