Just very incredibly simple way to get deep lucid dreams.

[b] hello, only just joined this site and came across your forum post. I started lucid dreaming around 6 years ago and i must say, iv seen and experienced some great episodes in my sleep. Iv only just realised after reading this post, that my nose was also broken (deck chair incident) about 6 years ago too and my nose repaired itself but blocked my right nostril from breathing. So i can only breath through my left now. This post intrigues me.

Iv even been within dreams of dreams a few times where iv thought iv woken up and then something has came crashing through a window (demon at this point) so had to reason with myself. As well as the children at the foot of the bed one night. Yes, i have had some very weird dreams which have been very much reality.

Any other proof of this working then please let me know. [/b]

Thank you, I’ll tonight, Ill tell you if it worked
#EDIT
Results:
Your technic is very very relaxing, thanx a lot for that, but it makes my dreams too deep for now, I can’t remember them when I try a DR, maybe I’ll try later, I’m just beginning to try to make LD’s.

I don’t see why it would matter whether something is a placebo effect or not.
If your belief in something actually makes it work exactly the way you wanted, then isn’t that great?
That’s all that matters to me, in any case.

Exactly paulius… Even if it doesnt work, we are setting ourselves up for it TO work. Same process as drinking the glass of water. Voila

Will defiantly try this out tonight!

This thread is still running after all this time? Intreguing…

Anyways, this is FANTASTIC (if it works) i have been struggling in keeping a vivid dream up and i have no idea right now but i will definitely give it a shot! post back with my results tomorrow, best of lucks :smile:

I don’t know whether it was merit of this technique, but this night I had two LDs in a row and seven pretty vivid normal dreams. This never happened to me before. I took 50 breaths through left nostril as advised and, in addition, I used MILD while I was falling asleep for the first time. I woke up once at the middle of the night and after a few minutes SP caught me and then it happened. I will try this one more time and see if it really works or this is just something else.

Well, this provided me with very vivid, intriguing dreams :smile:

I loved the experience of sitting by an empty movie theater which was getting flooded… maybe too vivid :razz:

I suggest everyone to use this method in addition to SSILD, I think it’s a solid method!

Thanks for bumping again! I forgot to do it the past couple of nights. :meh:

It’s not just a good way to improve DR and LD, but also a way to fall asleep more quickly, which is going to be essential for when I start trying WBTB.

Ok, so I have good news and a bad news. Good is that yesterday I had a lucid dream in which I had presentiment that I had been lucid for longer than ever, approximately 10 minutes and spoke to myself something like “What haven’t I done yet?” as if I’d done everything I wanted to test in my LD and I’m confident it actually was a LD, not a normal dream. So it was one out of two my biggest achievements in lucid dreaming. I don’t have to mention I used this technique, right? Bad news is that today’s night completely nothing happened, besides my DR was fairly poor. Either way I’m going to keep on doing this. I still believe it works.

Another thing about this technique…

It seems like it’s EXTREMELY easy to wake up dreams with this technique… it got to a point where I woke up too frequently, mildly ruining the quality of my sleep.

But because I woke up after a lot of dreams, I remembered a lot; (i remembered 5 dreams… that’s impressive for me)

I tried this method with SILD and it worked!

hey i wanna try this tonight but my right nosetrill is closed does it work wih the left one???

he says to do it with the left anyways! :wink:

Well i figured out that my right nostril is plugged most of the time anyways! but best of luck to whoever can use this!

well…i tried it yesterday…i had a really deep sleep but no dream recall and didnt have a lucid as well… did i do anyhing wrong?? I breethed through my left nosetrill because my right was closed for a bout 25 time and then i slept like a rock…

Tried this last night.

I was on my back, closed my nostril and kept going as long as possible, trying to think of various things I’d like to do when I became lucid, especially the location I wanted to be at. I chose the mall where I work because I dream about it a lot anyway, and since I had just got off work it would be the likely dream location for the night anyways.

As I dozed, I kept on my back until I was just too uncomfortable, probably a good 300+ breaths later. I did a few more breaths before rolling to my side, getting comfortable and immediately noticed I was far more relaxed, almost in a trance.

I rolled over a single time, let my mind wander and conked out pretty quickly. I began dreaming I was at the mall in a sweet shop and thinking “Wow this would be cool if it were a dream because then I’d eat everything, no consequence” RC, " Oh…my…god…yes!" Instant lucidity, a whole sweet shop with cheesecake, waffles, jelly beans and chocolate bars all to myself, and several thoughts of " Omgomgomg I just fell asleep, I’ll get HOURS in here." And I did. Dream food has always been so yummy. I even had a thought about " That thing I read in the forum works soooo well, I have been lucid for a long time, and everything is so clear!"

It is very rare for me to go lucid during my regular night’s sleep, and this proved extremely effective ( and tasty). I had a lot of water before bed though so I’d be able to wake up for the lucid dream I was planning for hours later, but I was able to continue the lucid dream almost seamlessly upon falling back asleep, so technically I had two.

Results: Two lucid dreams and a very satisfying night’s rest on my first try. Very effective indeed. The downside is that my dream recall was terrible and it took me a lot more time than usual to remember the details. I don’t remember the clarity of it, only that I specifically noted within the dream that it was clear and life-like. This is likely due to it being a part of my regular sleep, where dreams are easier to forget. This could be working for a lot of people and they just sleep too deeply to remember their dream.

@LordSameth: wow, great results! Now I want to try this. I’m not sure I can do it so many times, but I’ll see…

If as long as you can breathe through at least one you’re fine :content:

I’ve had a lot of times where I wasn’t able to breathe through both, but the fact I was able to breathe at all was a slight hint I was dreaming :razz:

Tried and did not see some progress so far, but I am gonna try sme more and notify you of any results.